Lamar @ Little Rock

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Lamar @ Little Rock

Hey cnic, we're up this week. How does Tuesday or Wednesday night look for you? I could also probably do a daytime game either day.

Last season's game went to overtime, and cnic won on his field goal after stopping my offense. I think the final was 19-16. Looking forward to another awesome game.

2. cnic75

cnic75 The Legacy

Will 9 p.m. Central either night work for you?

3. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Yep... Tuesday looks like it will work right now. I'll let you know for sure later tonight/tomorrow morning if I can make it.

4. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

Nice, the first user game of the year should be a good one if last season was any indication. Good luck, guys.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Good game cnic. 41-28 Lamar. Little Rock was up 21-0 after one quarter, and was outscored 41-7 the rest of the game. Two touchdowns for us were returns of turnovers. My defense couldn't stop the run, and when you can't stop the run you can't stop passing either. When cnic realized that he needed to calm down and stuck to the run, he was unstoppable by my shitty d. I think after this season's recruiting class, and the one after that, we might have some players to contend, but until then we're just going to do our best.