Land of the Bottom Feeders -- 2015 Season Week 11

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Dec 11, 2013.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

We ride 2gether... We die 2gether.. Bottom Feeders 4 life!!!
    Oh..... so yall thought it was over???

Talk to me man! I mean damn... been kind of lost this season since I went on my vacation! Can't believe it's week 11 and this is the 1st entry of the year besides the preview. But dammmmmmmmn! What the hell has been going on in the Q? Some people have made it out and show no signs of returning. Others have returned to the roles they know best!

Losing!!!

Let's get to what we all have been waiting for... the meat and potatoes!

Without further :doodie::doodie::doodie: The Best of the Rest

Dont take it personal.. just take it!!!
    • Buffalo Bills (1-8) Michael Overman - Say it ain't so Michael! Another year..... New QB..... same results! Superman-Cam can't even save them! Cam... Ohhhhh Cam! Does he still have his bags packed is the question? Bills take on.... wait... the standings can't be right!!! thafuture3886 and his (5-4) Colts... WTF is really going on? Curt's future will be in this Bottom Feeder as a member if he don't get his shit together!!!
    • Washington Redskins (1-8) Warhawk AKA dreadman - You have got to be kidding me... right??? This franchise may sell some tickets, but other than that... what have they done? Not a damn thing! It doesn't matter that Coach has been away... he still plays like :doodie::doodie::doodie: RGpickme3 will have his hands full this week as they take on an undefeated dablakpope and his fine-tuned Browns team.
    • Pittsburgh Steelers (2-7) AveryB - Nice seeing you in here again Coach! All I know is that you have power to keep and delay CTfromDC and his Bengals from moving on without leaving the rest of us behind! Make us proud fellow member... Make us proud!
    • New Orleans Saints (2-7) pittrocks43 - New Face Alert! New to some... but old to most of us... Welcome back compadre'!!! But what in the sam hell is going on in Louisiana??? Hell if I know... but I do have some good news and some bad news! Good news is that we all are glad to have you have you back home.. bad news... you play Coach KO and his (6-3) Eagles this week! Get thirsty my friend!
    • Houston Texans (3-6) saintsdave75 - So you mean to tell me that you almost beat that damn thafuture3886 and his damn Colts last week? What a heartbreaker! Let's hope Peyton's old ass is ready this week and won't throw 3 ints. to hold his team back! Wait.....wait... holdup..... that name passed me by as I typed it. Peyton Manning is still playing? You have the power to bring Hulk_hagen_55 and his (5-4) Raiders to visit our headquarters this week! Squad up!
    • San Francisco 49ers (3-6) Ninersfan80 - I guess he really is one of us!!! So beloved are your San Francisco 3and6er's! Still have a hell of a team out West... but VinfortheWin and his (5-4) Panthers will be looking for a win this week. We have a just visiting badge at the front desk for him if you beat him this week! Take no prisoners San Fran!
    • San Diego Chargers (3-6) KNICKSFAN_84 - HELLO! Welcome back!!! Whoever the hell Kyle Nichols is.... please tell that dude he plays for the Chargers! Last week, he threw 6 got damn ints.!!!! Threw the ball 41 times... I know his arm was hurting after the game! (Just when I thought RGpickme3 was in a league of his own) Young Kyle better watch some film this week! Phenom and his Broncos are looking to step to .500 this week!
    • Green Bay Packers (3-6) CSteud - Damn.... I see Aaron Rodgers is back, but isn't helping out to much! Looking back, he has had his ups and downs this season... more downs than anything....but can't seem to get going. The guy was 9/20 for 126 yards and threw 2 ints. last week. We need to see more of Week 8 Rodgers who went 15/22.. 0 TD's.. and 0 ints.! Bottom Feeder Banger!!!! This week you have the new guy, Zikry and his Bears. Coach of the Bears has thrown 8 ints. in 2 weeks. Looks like we may have an int. fest on our hands! May the guy who throws the least win!
    • Tennessee Titans (3-6) ThaBayouChef - New face alert! You wanted in???? You got it!!!! You managed to beat the Vikings last week, but Captain Kirk Cousins will have to do a hell of a lot better than throwing for 139 yards and 3 int's this week if he wants to lead his team to a victory. I say that because if you didn't know... you face a former member and a whole new animal in CHUNKNESS and his (7-2) Jags!
    • Dallas Cowboys (3-6) CaptMoe - New Face alert! America's team huh??? Well.............The stars have fallen! Coach is not used to this at all! But... get used to it my friend! After that whooping in a half you took from the Eagles last week.... you continue to get Bad news! You fly West to face LtJustice and his (7-2) Seahawks! Once you're here.... we on some NWO shit. 4life!!!
    • Chicago Bears (3-6) Zikry - New Face Alert! Welcome to the Q 1st and foremost! And welcome to the Land of the Bottom Feeders! We aren't the elite.. we aren't the cream of the crop.. the top.. whichever you prefer... We are the Bottom Feeders Got Dammit!!! This week, you have a Bottom Feeder Banger against CSteud and his (3-6) Green Bay Packers!
    • Atlanta Falcons (4-5) MrWitness36 - Still has the best weapons money can buy on the game! But not with Matt Ryan throwing 4 ints. like he did last week against the Buccs! Falcons took that 24-3 beating on the chin! Hope Matt got them eyes checked out after the game... cause Easy Dez It and his Rams look to have their shit together sitting at (6-3) and look to add you under his winnings for the season!
    • Denver Broncos (4-5) Phenom - You was here before right??? Not the same record... but did manage to get to the playoffs with an (8-8) record. If anyone knows how ..... it's the Broncos! Never say never in this division because the Raiders are one win away from earning a stripe! Broncos take on KNICKSFAN_84 and his (3-6) Chargers. Turn-up time?
    • Cincinnati Bengals (4-5) CTfromDC - Coach has vowed to be packing his shit up soon... and the moving trucks may be in place this week to set up a just visiting pass for the Bengals! Let's see if a .500 record is in store this week when he takes on fellow member AveryB and his Steelers! Hell No.. You Can't Go!
    • Detroit Lions (4-5) heathh - A team that looked playoff ready in the 1st season that ended up with a visiting badge and is now a member of this exclusive club! Wow... how in the hell did that happen? Just peeped back.. and in the last 2 weeks... Matthew has thrown 5 ints.! I'll see his yearly total soon enough.. but damn! I kind of knew you wanted to be in here with us.. it's all good! I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news... but Juan Valencia and his (6-3) Vikings look completely opposite of the 1st season and ready for another win after losing to the Titans last week!
    • Kansas City Chiefs (4-5) redlishus - Damn Coach... Didnt think you was going to make this a permanent situation for yourself and your fans! You have a Just Visiting Bowl with the former champ, Josh Barnes and his Ravens this week! Gotta earn your stripes round here!
    • Baltimore Ravens (4-5) Josh Barnes - New face alert! I never thought I'd be giving a report on the former QSF champ in the Bottom Feeders... Oh well! Stranger :doodie::doodie::doodie: has happened! And you could give the Ravens the benefit of the doubt by losing a game to Redskins (sim loss) and show a little sympathy.. but guess what, he would still be just visiting right up top! Let's see if Josh can earn his just visiting badge when he takes on redlishus and his Chiefs this week!

Bottom Feeders 4 life!
    We still here!

**Disclaimer** fun & games.. fun & games... Dont take it personal.. just take it!!!
    !!!Boots to Asses!!!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
    • Like Like x 7
  2. dablakpope

dablakpope Walk On

Truly entertaining Jon! Good work!

• Like Like x 1
  3. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Man I literally laughed out loud reading this. Great stuff as usual Jon! And yes the Colts are some :doodie: right now. Maybe now everyone will believe me when i say i'm not that good :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

They will believe it even more if you lose to the Bills tonight ;)

Great Great Stuff Warhawk AKA dreadman :5stars:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

!!!!!!!!!LLS!!!!!!!!!

6. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Damn Jon! Glad to see THE LIST back up and running! Good shit (love the videos)!

• Like Like x 1
  7. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

good work champ...The Burgh punished us last game, we will c how it all shakes out.

• Like Like x 1
  8. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Nice job, Jon!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

It cant get much better...good :doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie::doodie: LMFAO

• Like Like x 1
  10. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Never cease to amaze me, JON!

• Like Like x 1
  11. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

Great read J. I look forward to being mentioned weekly

• Like Like x 2
  12. Easy Dez It

Easy Dez It Walk On

Simply awesome man!!