Land of the Bottom Feeders -- 2015 Season Week 12

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Just one win away....

From feeling Daniel-son confidence!
    What a week we had.. what a week we have in store!

We had the
    privilege of handing out a few Visitors' Badges after last weeks results. You can see who came by to view our facility below in the Just Visiting portion!

Let's see... The Bengal Stopper, AveryB and his Steelers perfect against the stripes this season! Green Bay had an Aaron Rodgers siting! The man was in the building people! We also had the Chargers pull a Harry Houdini / David Copperfield act on the Broncos as they took a got-damn win! Falcons, Lions & Ravens made it to .500... Hip Hip......... fuck it, you finish it! Damn Saints! Nice win against the Eagles! Brees is sure to see plenty of titties tonight! Cowboys did what?????????? All they did was beat the now (7-3) Seahawks... Big Damn Deal!

Redskins.. Texans.. 49ers.. Bears.. Bills.. Broncos.. Chiefs.. Bengals.. Titans continue to stink this damn room up! :stinkyfeet::doodie: Some more than the others... Really doesnt matter where most of the funk is coming from.......last time I heard... If you stink... you stink!!!

Just Visiting
    Dont take it personal.. just take it!!!
    • Buffalo Bills (1-9) Michael Overman - "Someone please call 9-1-1........ tell them Michael's offense got shutdown.. and the Bills took a LOSS!" I guess we can stop believing that thafuture3886 is some :doodie: right now... a mudhole was stomped in the Bills ass last week as they fell 21-0 to the Colts. What's my mans name........ CAM... OHHHHH CAM!!!! 136 yards and 2 ints.... definitely was not going to get the job done against the Colts. The Colts defense was just too tough for the Bills. Colts held them dudes in check and only allowed 167 yards of offense! Doesn't get any better for you... Miki1369 and his new and improved Cardinals are coming to town!
    • Washington Redskins (1-9) Warhawk AKA dreadman - Damn.... I mean.. did this guy 4get how to play the game? Browns demolished the Skins last week, 42-10. Skins allowed Christmas to happen on defense... gave up 390 yards of offense to the Browns and looked like a damn pee-wee football team going against professionals that had no sympathy. Browns did what they wanted... When they wanted.. (Damn, did I fire Shannahan's ass yet?) & Had the Skins feeling like cheap prostitutes in the back of an alley. The ass whooping parade will probably continue this week.... Skins face cry_havoc and his NY Giants.
    • Pittsburgh Steelers (3-7) AveryB - AVERY! AVERY!! AVERY!!! Yessir.... if it's one persons number you have..... it's your fellow division mate, the Cincinnati Bengals! Not a perfect season by a longshot, but you're perfect against CTfromDC , this season anyways. Steelers defense came out to play in this one.. picked off the Bengals QB not 2 or 3 times... but 5 times! Steelers also controlled the Bengals rushing offense allowing only 59 yards. Big Ben did just enough in the game to not fuck it up for Coach Avery. And the Bengals ran the ball pretty good too! Good job on delaying the Bengals from packing up! Let's see if Coach can keep things going this week... Banger Time! Phenom and the Broncos are up this week!
    • New Orleans Saints (3-7) pittrocks43 - EDDIE! EDDIE!! EDDIE!!! Every week... we will mention you! You just happened to knock off them Eagles 34-15, so we will praise you! Big win Sir! Drew Brees played lights out, 23/28 for 306 and 4 TD's. Lance Moore & Jimmy Graham caught 10 passes between the 2 of them as well as accounted for 3 of the TD passes from Drew. Saints defense only allowed 58 yards rushing, but gave up big yards in the passing game.. 290 to be exact... but the Eagles QB had to work for those yards as he threw the ball damn near 50 times! Let me tell you this Eddie! "With great power comes great responsibility!" Uncle Ben said that shit to Peter Parker just before he went out. This week, you have the power to keep MrWitness36 and his Falcons right on in here with us! Only thing.. them dirty birds damn near threw up 50 points last week against them Rams. You beat them other birds last week... can you dispose of this species as well is the?
    • Houston Texans (3-7) saintsdave75 - Texans lose... AGAIN! Old ass Peyton Manning was more efficient this game.. but only threw for 87 yards and had 1 int. One thing I do know... you can't keep getting that old man hit like that! Peyton was sacked 5 times. Put his ass in the ice tub immediately.. Bottom Feeder Banger against fellow member ThaBayouChef and the Titans await you this week!
    131211_manning_ins.jpg Manning was so banged up... he wore the wrong helmet and training gear to practice... and WTF is he doing with that iPad with one foot in the pool Coach? Concussion like symptoms!
    • San Francisco 49ers (3-7) Ninersfan80 - San Francisco just keep on piling up the losses! And Kaepernick was tossing ints. like a frisbee in the game against the Panthers. 3 ints. last week and only a measly 11/24 completed passes. Christmas time!!! 49ers defense gave up some big yards as well.. 347 to be exact! This week... hope that defense and that QB of yours is ready.... a division game with Easy Dez It and his powerhouse Rams are on your schedule this week. So used to saying powerhouse with the 49ers.. but not these 3and7ers!
    • Chicago Bears (3-7) Zikry - Have some sympathy for the new guy... why don't you give him a grace period? o_O Not round these parts! o_O Coach Karim has came in the league and within 3 weeks has totaled 12 ints. Cutler & some guy named Blake Bell are playing catch with everyone except for their own WR's. Coach seems to run the ball pretty decent. Maybe we will see more running and less passing until he figures out his team. Won't have too much downtime to do so..... because Juan Valencia and his Vikings are waiting to dance with you this week!
    • Tennessee Titans (3-7) ThaBayouChef - Former Feeder Doug was just too awesome last week for the Titans. 34 points was just not enough as the Jags came out with the win. Captain Kirk did much better than the previous week as he was 18/30 for 326 yards, 1 TD and 2 ints., but is still mediocre at best. Sources say that Kirk is not living up to the expectations that Coach had in store for the QB. The Titans gave up a shit load on the defensive side of the ball, 413 yards, but gained over 450 yards offensively..... that game was a shootout.... Hopefully he saved some offense for this Bottom Feeder Banger this week... Titans host fellow member saintsdave75 and his (3-7) Texans. **SideNote** Shit so bad in Tennessee that RB - Chris Johnson faked a collarbone injury to be out for the year!
    • Denver Broncos (4-6) Phenom - Broncos were looking to take that step to .500......... But the Chargers had something to say about that. I don't get it though... Broncos had over 430 total yards of offense compared to 264 from the Chargers. And even picked Rivers (Kyle Nichols in disguise) off 4 times! But still loss the game 24-21. Shit ain't adding up at all... all I know is that last weeks game must've hurt! Maybe you can pick yourself back up when you play in this here Bottom Feeder Banger against AveryB and his fresh off a win Steelers.
    • San Diego Chargers (4-6) KNICKSFAN_84 - So how'd you do it? How you pull that rabbit out of the hat with the Broncos looking right at you? 433 defensive yards allowed...... compared to his 264! How did you end up beating the Broncos with Rivers having a semi-:doodie::doodie::doodie:ty performance? 16/26, 223 yards, 2 TD's and not 1, but 4 ints. Must've been Kyle Nichols in Phillip Rivers' gear! I'm not even gonna try to figure this shit out! But luckily, the grapevine talks! And it's been said that the dude with the former invisible girlfriend, LB Manti Te'o forced 2 of the 3 fumbles for the Chargers' Defense. Chargers had 5 takeaways in all and I'm sure that had something to do with the outcome. If you want to have a 2 game winning streak, it will have to come at the cost of former QSF champ and current Just Visiting member of the Feeders Josh Barnes and his at .500 Ravens. Let's see if that trick will work 2 times in a row!
    • Green Bay Packers (4-6) CSteud - Holy shit Batman! We have an Aaron Rodgers siting! Rodgers led his team to a 27-17 victory last week over the Bears! Rodgers, 17/26, 305 yards, 3 TD's and only 1 int. Now that's the guy we're used to seeing. I said in last weeks edition.. May the guy who throws the least amount of ints. win. And shiver me got-damn-timbers! Rodgers 1 int. Cutler 4 ints. Celebrate... Jump for Joy.. You got a W! Feels good right??? OK....... you can stop the celebrating.... cause this week out of all weeks.... Coach KO and the Eagles are on your schedule. GoodLuck with that! He probably mad as hell he loss to the now (3-7) Saints!
    • Dallas Cowboys (4-6) CaptMoe - Would you look at that! The stars aligned atleast for one night and got a big win over the Seahawks. Coach Moe went out west and squeaked by them dudes with a 31-28 victory! Tis' the got-damn season!!! So what the Boys gave up over 200 yards rushing.. So what the Boys allowed over 400 yards of offense against their defense.. A win is a win in here! Ask the Chargers! Jimmy Echavaria of the Cowboys better hope he can produce damn near the same numbers this week.. 19/25 for 353 yards, 3 TDs and 2 ints. He's gonna need every bit of it and more! dablakpope and them (10-0) Browns are not fucking around! Did I mention the Browns are fresh off of giving your fellow division mate an ass whooping and a half?? Avenge the NFC East! Feel the energy from the video of Daniel-son up top!
    • Cincinnati Bengals (4-6) CTfromDC - Cancel the moving trucks got-dammit! Bengals lose 12-14 to the Steelers! Start unpacking some of your shit and grab a spot! The Bengal stopper, AveryB had the power and used the power to delay your plans... and that he did! Bengals QB, Gabe Minor was picked off 5 times... went 15/27 and just had a piss fucking poor performance! At least Tyler Eifert got some work.. 6 recs. for 83 yards. Other then that, young Gabe was playing catch with the Steelers! The defense didnt do bad against the pass or the run... it was the offense that stunk this one up! This week...... you visit Hulk_hagen_55 and his Raiders. They are fresh off a win and will look to put young Gabe on his ass!
    • Kansas City Chiefs (4-6) redlishus - Chiefs took an "L" last week to the Ravens and let the former champ off the hook! Seems like the Ravens scared the hell out of the Chiefs RB's. They only rushed the ball for 38 yards. Passing wise.... the Chiefs were picked off 3 times. Tis' the season.. but got-damn!!! The Ravens totaled over 360 yards offensively. Let's see if they can rebound this week. The Chiefs have a chance to make or break PepperNY and his (5-5) Patriots. This week one way or another, Coach Rob will have to turn in his visiting badge.. to get the hell out of the Bottom Feeder.. or to become an official member? You have the power to control which way he goes! Bring him on in my friend! He's not thirsty anymore anyways!!!
    Well that's all we have for this week's edition.... I'm sure there will be some heart--breakers this week! Hopefully the Bottom Feeders will be on the right side and catch some breaks! Now for a classic to bring us in right!!!

The Sport of Kings Got-Dammit!!!

**Disclaimer** fun & games.. fun & games... Dont take it personal.. just take it!!!
    !!!Boots to Asses!!!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
    • Like Like x 5
  2. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Rg3 said he tired of washington, too many politics! How u gon act!

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

You got to love this shit....(y)(y)(y)

• Like Like x 1
  5. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

Kyle Nichols in disguise huh! That's hilarious dude I love it! If you look back thru my schedule you'll see that Rivers threw 8 INT in the first 3 games! So it's more like the master has come back to show the apprentice the art of throwing picks!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

RG3 overheard saying that he's interested in buying some property in Tennessee!

7. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

It was a costly win for Dallas: OLB B. Carter out 3 weeks. #1 TE in the league, J. Hanna out 6 weeks. GULP!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

• Like Like x 2
  9. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

10. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

RGpickme3 is playing like shit.. But will not be traded.. Benched.. Or property shopping anywhere but in the dmv area! He will continue to have his good and bad moments at my expense :)

Glad yall digging the feeder! Alot of crazy shit in this one... Lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

the owner of the bengals, lives off of brinkley rd in pg county, im just sayin!