Land of the Bottom Feeders -- 2015

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Jul 27, 2010
    Yall thought you wouldnt be acknowledged for that piss poor of a performance for the 2015 season... you just thought I would let yall slide without giving you your just do???

Shame on you! Shame on your teams' performances... This is what you gave your fans.... this shit here?? Cant believe we have two (1-15) teams on this list... fuck did you guys do, let your kids play for you? Damn Bills are even being forced out of Buffalo.. damn shame!!! Mighty 13ers'.... team was a handful and a half before you picked them (he know who he is) WTH happened??

At the very least, we have a handful of teams (OK... just 2) that won one more game than they did in the 2013 season.. Hello Steelers & Bengals!

Well I'll be damned... the Packers won 2 more games than they did in 2013.... so much for that saying you need a star QB to win! The Titans, Texans & Broncos thought they were missing out and wanted an official badge.

We even added some new talent in here... Saints.. Bears.. and oh shit..... is that America's team I see... The got damn Cowboys!

Before we get to the full list..... we have one team that fought hard to a .500 record.

Just made it out of the fire

As far as this next list goes.... just face it... when your record looks like shit... smells like shit... and you as an owner played like shit! You are a Bottom Feeder!

I present to you.... your Land of the Bottom Feeders for the 2015 Season!
    • Pittsburgh Steelers (5-11) AveryB
    • Chicago Bears (6-10) Zikry
    • Green Bay Packers (6-10) CSteud
    I look forward to seeing who will become the next CHUNKNESS (Jaguars).. MrWitness36 (Falcons).. Hulk_hagen_55 (Raiders).. Easy Dez It (Rams).. and last but not least.... 2013's (1-15) squad.... Miki1369 and his (Cardinals).

The teams above rose to the occasion in the 2015 season and got their :doodie::doodie::doodie: 2gether to remove themselves from this list.

As for the rest of us... It's time to man up... it's time to play the damn game...... it's time to finally pack our shit up and get from around these parts. By year 3.... should be doing something right dammit! I challenge all of you to remove yourselves from this list.

On that note...... I'm out til a few games in 2017's season.

Kick the tree! Get your training in...

**Disclaimer** fun & games.. fun & games... Dont take it personal.. just take it!!!
    !!!Boots to Asses!!!
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
    • Like Like x 4
  2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Jul 23, 2010