Land of the Bottom Feeders -- 2017 Season Week 7

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Six weeks in....and this is the shit we have to deal with! Alot of names that are used to being around these parts! I mean.... the Lions have flirted with this list a couple of times.. but the others are regulars like shit!

No shockers to tell you the truth... sometimes........ You Just Cant Win!

Way over your head.... & you only got yourself to blame!!!
    Just made it out of the frying pan!
    • Philadelphia Eagles (3-3) Coach KO -- I beat the Redskins to get here!

Dont take it personal.. just take it!!!
    • Washington Redskins (0-5) Warhawk AKA dreadman -- Ouch! :bag::bag::bag:s for the whole damn team! Team smell like shit.. play like shit.. is some shit! Skins drop to (0-5) after losing 33-23 to Coach KO and his Eagles. RG"PickMe"3 was pissed and shitted on and looked every bit of disgusted after the game! I mean... so what he damn near threw for 300 yards and had 3 TDs.... (Its a mofo on this list that damn near threw for 600 last week). 2 ints. and sacked 5 times are the real numbers! Fuck is the dude doing that's controlling him.. and what the fuck are the guys doing thats supposed to be blocking for him? Heal well sir..... ThaBayouChef and his Titans will be looking to help you continue your losing ways!
    • Pittsburgh Steelers (0-6) AveryB -- So DJDunn6 and his Dolphins just went all out and whooped ass huh?? 45-10??? You damn right they did!!! Who in the hell is Tamarcus Aristotle and why didnt someone tell him he played for the Steelers?? Poor bastard threw 3 ints. and went 9/18 throwing on the day. Dolphins defense was on fire though.. held Coach to under 100 yards rushing (eventhough the Steel had some decent numbers from Christine Michael, 76 yards) and passing the ball! Steelers were able to move the rock on 3rd down, but couldnt put up the points to compete in this one. Thank goodness for this bye week!!! Man the fuck down!!!
    • San Francisco 49ers (1-4) Ninersfan80 -- LtJustice and his Seahawks put them claws on the 9ers last week. Hold on.. Ric Flair....Woooooooooooooo! You mean to tell me the 9ers gave up 233 yards on the ground? Them young boys Conley & Kerr earned their paychecks against them 9ers! Offensively, the 9ers looked like they found some room running with Maddox who had 119 yards rushing, but the passing game was horrendous. Kaepernick and Vega totaled 4 ints. together on the day. Get your :doodie::doodie::doodie: together. Dosent get any easier.... cry_havoc and NFC Easts' New York Football Giants are coming to visit this week!
    • Tampa Bay Buccs (1-4) Jeremy -- Buccs had a much needed bye week last week. They get to play Matthew Stafford and his 2 underachieving WR's... well... they underachieved last week with 3 catches... will heathh and his Lions get going against you?
    • Chicago Bears (1-5) Zikry -- Well shiver me fuckin timbers! The Bears won their 1st game of the season!!! 21-20 over the Cards.. you damn right Coach will take it! Drew Brees is back in action and did just enough.. to not fuck it up! 14/28 for 218 yards. But I'm starting to think the defense brought this win home... the defense intercepted the Cards twice and they held onto the win. Hold on tight during your bye week! They are hard to come by!
    • New Orleans Saints (1-5) pittrocks43 -- I must be looking at this shit wrong.... but did 3 QB's get in the game for the Aint's last week?? Damn near all of them threw picks with Locker leading the way with 4. The Browns dablakpope may have took the win... but their passing game was shit too! Their guy threw 6 ints.! Saints have a bye week to get some film in and to take a further look at the QB situation!
    • St. Louis Rams (1-5) Easy Dez It -- I sure hope Rookie QB - Charlie "I damn near threw for 600" Mosley got something left when he play Miki1369 and his Cards this week! This mofo had 580 yards passing.. Take notes Matthew Stafford of the Lions! The young rookie had 6 TD passes and 2 int on the day.... 580 yards though? Damn near 4 WR's with 100 yards or better on the day... How many fucking quarters did you and the Raiders play? And did anybody's defense take the field? Unbelievable! I didnt even mention the score.. Rams loss the game 56-51! Im at a loss for words..... fuck else am i suppose to write??? Charlie last name Mosley!!! Mofo done did the people's elbow and stunner on them Raiders last week!
    • Arizona Cardinals (1-5) Miki1369 -- Cards lose a close one to fellow Bottom Feeder Zikry and his Bears 21-20. Cards QB - McCadden ...I mean.. besides the 2 ints., he had a pretty decent game.. 15/23 for 150 yards and 3 TDs. Beast Mode was in Smurf Mode and only had 49 yards rushing on the day. 5 trips to the redzone.... you gotta put up more 7's than 3's! Let's see if you can get yourself together. Word around town is that you have another Bottom Feeder Banger against Easy Dez It and his super fucking QB - Charlie "I damn near threw for 600" Mosley & Rams this week!
    • Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3) CHUNKNESS -- We are the nation... of Domination!!! Jags kicked ass last week.... 27-0. Everything seemed to be clicking right for them boys last week... not so much for the running part.. but when you can throw for over 330 yards... fucks the point of running the ball? QB - Ryen Irwin... played some of his best football.. 19/25 for 342 yards, 2 TDs and 1 int. Defense played lights out as well and didnt even allow a 3rd down conversion.... my question.. what the hell are the Jags doing back in here??? You'll get to answer that question and so much more this week! You face CaptMoe and the red--hot (6-0) Dallas Cowboys!
    • Oakland Raiders (2-4) Hulk_hagen_55 -- Well got damn! How in the hell did you damn near give up 600 yards passing through the air and still win the game? Your QB, Upersesa, put some numbers up last week as well.... 297 yards passing, 3 TD's and 1 int. He even ran the ball for 67 yards and a score. What the hell you feeding that boy? RB - McFadden even ran like a mad man for 167 yards. Your pass defense probably done went all the way down to 32nd... but oh the hell well.. you got the win. Some people say this week's game for you doesnt even matter... Not up in here! So what you two are at the bottom of your division....It's Bottom Feeder Banger time! Phenom and his (2-4) Broncos are ready to play this week.. Are you???
    • Detroit Lions (2-4) heathh -- Lions lose??? 44-20......Say it aint so!!! The Lions with 2 of the best WR's on the game only had 3 receptions between the both of them?? And yes.. that was a question.. next question... what the hell happened?? I'll tell you what happened... His name is Matthew Stafford. Damn guy threw 10/21 for 203 yards, 2TDs and 2 ints. There's no damn reason we shouldnt see a 500 yard passing game out of him with those guys! Charlie last name Mosley of the Rams damn near went for 600 last week! Lions struggled to move the chains with a measly ass 20% 3rd down conversion rate.. 1/5??? with those guys??? You gotta be :doodie::doodie::doodie: me! Vikings ran the ball all over the Lions.. and AllDay Adrien Peterson accounted for most of those yards, 178 to be exact! I'll tell you what... there may be a chance you can get going.... Jeremy and the (1-4) Buccs are are up next!
    • San Diego Chargers (2-4) KNICKSFAN_84 -- Where was the offense last week? 130 yards passing.. 40 yards rushing.. and 2 fg's? You know what that equals??? A loss! Patriots put in work last week with a 24-6 victory. Chargers defense allowed over 300 yards against them. Well uh..... dont look now... but redlishus and his (4-2) Chiefs are looking for a win after losing to the Broncos last week! There is no chance in hell that 2 fg's will win this game.. better get your :doodie: together!
    • Green Bay Packers (2-4) CSteud -- Where in the sam hell was Aaron Rodgers last week? The Sentinels, formerly known as the Bills shut him and the damn Packers the fuck down! Rodgers looked like a high school player out there last week... 5/13 for 92 yards and 3 ints. Packers only had 129 total yards of offense last week. Paws were put on these dudes...A much needed bye this week... Will the real Aaron Rodgers please suit up!
    • Denver Broncos (2-4) Phenom -- Even with a win over redlishus and his division leading Chiefs, the Broncos are still not where they want to be in the Win/Loss column. But hey... a win is a win in this league! Let's see if QB - Brock Osweiler and the connection with WR Demaryius Thomas can continue this week. Last week, Osweiler found his guy 9 times for 113 yards. They will have the chance to keep it going in the Bottom Feeder Banger against Hulk_hagen_55 and his Raiders this week. Coach... pass the ball.... Raiders gave up damn near 600 yards to a rookie last week! His defense still tired!
    • Cincinnati Bengals (2-4) CTfromDC -- P ---- damn ---- U! Fucking Bengals defense allowed 334 yards passing against them. No wonder CHUNKNESS and his Jags lit the scoreboard up! QB - Rhett Lucas was in a state of disbelief at his numbers at the end of the day.. 10/23 for 153 yards.... 3rd down attempts 9..... conversion on those 9 attempts.... Z-E-R-O!!!! Well the Bengals did manage to convert 1 out of 2 times on 4th down... but still couldnt put any points up on the board. Jags held these boys in check all damn game. Well my friend.... Josh Barnes and his Ravens look to be about business once again this season.. and he's your opponent for this week!

We outta here!!!

**Disclaimer** fun & games.. fun & games... Dont take it personal.. just take it!!!
    !!!Boots to Asses!!!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
    • Like Like x 10
  2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Glad to see the list back Jon! Great work!

• Like Like x 1
  3. heathh

heathh Walk On

Green can be had. ... .. looking to move him and Slay. Yall get at me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

LMFAO

Good shit Hawk

• Like Like x 1
  5. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Lol, good stuff bruh!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Great Great Stuff Jon Warhawk AKA dreadman

The Sentinels have never ever been in the bottom feeder :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

great job as always...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

That is a lot of teams.. Damn

• Like Like x 3
  9. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

I was thinking the same thing

• Like Like x 1
  10. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  11. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Gotta get myself off that list! Nice work Jon! ALWAYS ENTERTAINING!

• Like Like x 1
  12. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

We want on that list!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Warhawk AKA dreadman

I see... U damn sure making your way on here!!! lol

14. Warhawk AKA dreadman

damn near half the league on this list... lol

15. CTfromDC