Land of the Bottom Feeders - Season 2013 Final Edition

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

"You Can't Win"
    Well.. well......well.... you heard the intro song got-dammit! And it seemed that way at times for alot of us in this 1st season... we just couldnt win!

Nothing much has changed in here since Week 12's edition. A few new teams that looked playoff ready earlier in the season couldnt resist and had to join us to see what this life is about. Hello ThaBayouChef, heathh & redlishus!

We welcome you.... we applaud you.... your efforts were appreciated.... we're honored that you grace us with your presence! Now that we got that shit out of the way...... You mean to tell me..... the whole time we were doing this thread... secretly....... you guys wanted in???

You got what you wanted fellas.... right in here with the best of the rest!

They thought they could stop us fellas... So what we didnt make it to the post-season..... so what we have no playoff and none of us are SuperBowl bound! What we do have, courtesy of CTfromDC

Bottom Feeders SuperTourney
    http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/consolation-q-tourney.105561/

Teams that just made it out
    • San Francisco 49ers (8-8) Ninersfan80 - Goodstart! Rough & tough middle (injuries) good finish
    • Denver Broncos (8-8) Phenom - Hell of a start... mean ass rough patch.. strong finish! GL in the playoffs!
    • Houston Texans (8-8) saintsdave75 - Way to turn your season around & place yourself here!
    • Detroit Lions (8-8) heathh - HELLO!
    Just face it.... we couldnt get it right
    • Arizona Cardinals (1-15) Miki1369 - Coach has been quoted saying that a young bonafide QB is in the organizations future... pick #1, the Cards select???
    • Tampa Bay Buccs (2-14) Jeremy - Damn.... do we finally have some stability with this team. They went through alot in the 1st season with multiple changes at the coach position. Let's see what the new coach has in store for this franchise!
    • Buffalo Bills (3-13) Michael Overman - Let the games begin! With 2 First Round Picks in both upcoming drafts... The Bills will get even younger... and hopefully better with pulling some of the best talent off the boards in the double draft.
    • Pittsburgh Steelers (4-12) AveryB - Was a tough road to winning 4 games for coach... alot of older players in the black & yellow.... wonder what plans coach has for his team as the double off-season arrives.
    • San Diego Chargers (4-12) KNICKSFAN_84 - The Chargers have a new stadium to look forward to next season... but will the fans be happy with the team that is fielded? That's the question! We'll see what roster changes will be made..
    • Cincinnati Bengals (4-12) CTfromDC - It's been noted that current QB - Joshson is not the long-term solution here. I know coach wants out of this here feeder badly... Kap to Cincinnati? Will it happen?
    • Green Bay Packers (4-12) CSteud - There's now way in hell that Aaron Rodgers will let this team remain in here. Will he? Green Bay fans will surely be waiting for some type of redemption season... Let's see what coach will do to make it happen..
    • Minnesota Vikings (6-10) Juan Valencia - AD Adrien Peterson was a monster and a half for this team... but is Freeman the future of the Vikings organization? I know there are a few older names on the roster, how will those guys be replaced?
    • Atlanta Falcons (6-10) MrWitness36 - Falcons had big numbers last season on offense with those WMD's.... what else does coach need to help get this team off the BF list? Some moves happening on the defensive side maybe?
    • Jacksonville Jaguars (6-10) CHUNKNESS - So..... we've seen what Doug did to this team in the 1st season... damn near a whole new unit hit the field for the 1st game of this current season. Next season, can we expect the same?
    • Oakland Raiders (6-10) Hulk_hagen_55 - We already know what this coach is up to.... I'm sure trade offers have been put out there already! he will have a whole new team next season! Trade Machine!!!
    • St. Louis Rams (6-10) Easy Dez It - Two 1st round picks??? This team is already a young one... but will have some great options to choose from to acquire better talent in the draft. Will the Rams bring in some older cats when free agency comes around? We'll have to wait and see!
    • Washington Redskins (6-10) Warhawk AKA dreadman - Can 'RG Pick Me' put behind a season where he threw damn near 50 ints.? With Fletcher and Moss hitting free agency, what moves will the Skins make to replace these two and have a better start next season?
    • Kansas City Chiefs (7-9) redlishus - HELLO! Such a great start to the season.. But coach couldnt resist being mentioned as one of us! What will coach do to make sure he carries his team away from being in this thread next season? I mean.... this was a fined-tuned Chiefs team earlier in the season... WTH happened?
    It was a great season fellas... we gave it our all! We just didnt do enough to get the fuck from round here! Hopefully.... I wont see alot of you in here come next season!

Speaking of next season, I will start The Land of the Bottom Feeders thread in Week 4 or 5... and will do a write-up every 2-3 weeks after the 1st installment. That number may change depending on timing and how fast games are getting played... but this thread is here to stay!

For now... I hope you all enjoyed Season 1.... here's a song for us to ride out on:

"We'll Always Be Together....We'll Always Be Together"

Our road to getting better starts NOW!
    Off-Season...here we come!!!

**Disclaimer** fun & games.. fun & games... Dont take it personal.. just take it!!!
    !!!Boots to Asses!!!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2013
    • Like Like x 13
  2. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Always entertaining Jon. Glad to know the Land of the Bottom Feeders is here to stay! (y)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

no doubt!!!!

4. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

I have re-affirmed allegiance to the land, I've accepted it over a nice pint of Henny last night, this is where I belong. Kap isn't walking through the door to save us next season. Bengals lose as a team, can't blame Josh. I know ppl gonna point out the int's, the trade for Peyton. But If anyone does, it's unfair, it's truly unfair. That's my Quarterback...Johnson is our Quarterback...
    to-crying_o_GIFSoup.com_.gif

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Easy Dez It

Easy Dez It Walk On

This pretty much sums up my team and season!

• Like Like x 3
  6. CHUNKNESS

The Jaguars have fired their coaching staff following the dismal season (as if that will make any difference for the guy working the controller) and are bringing in a "new" gun slinger named Andy Dalton. There will be a new sheriff in town and his deputy is looking to shape up the Jaguars in the AFC South. As much as I love you guys in the Land of the Bottom Feeders, the Jags are vowing to make the playoffs in 2015!!!

You've all heard it before...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

tsk tsk tsk, you are sooooo in for a surprise, that's all i will say #LOTBF 4 life!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

I'm also planing on firing my coaching staff (actually Trainer, and Scouting guys are gone already)... we have to blame someone right.

We are making some changes in Arizona, and we feel like with a new coaching staff (like if that mattered), the additions of DE Johnson, LB Sheard plus the progression of our young players we should be on our way out of this list.

Oh i almost forgot, with the 1st pick in the draft we all know who we drafting, a QB that is. We will be out of this list next year i guarantee it...

• Like Like x 3
  9. CHUNKNESS

LOL, I'm gonna have to borrow that and put it in my signature.

• Like Like x 2
  10. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

It's been a honor to be apart of this year's botton feeders fellas

• Like Like x 4
  11. Juan Valencia

Juan Valencia Walk On

The Vikings are moving ahead and looking to fortify the defense which honestly was the weak link. Unlike most of the bottom feeders I will move ahead with the coaching staff and build on this season. Look for the Vikings to make a splash in FA.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6