Land of the Bottom Feeders - Week 10

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Is it me??? Or is this list growing by the damn week? What the hell is going on here? Teams are falling apart... Coach walked out.. 9ers still on the HOT SEAT.. Skins fighting to get off the list.. Falcons almost pull off the Spoiler of the Week.. And new teams want to join like it's a good thing?

You bet your last damn dollar it all happened last week!

Let's get down to business shall we????????????????

New Member Alert
    Oakland Raiders (3-5) Hulk_hagen_55 - You gave them Eagles a run for their money last week.. a 31-24 loss. One thing about the Raiders.. Coach can run the ball! But it's that damn passing.........6 ints.!!!! Please get Pryor's eyes checked! Anyone that throws that many ints. doesnt give their team the best shot at winning.. that was the difference!!! Raiders face another NFC East team this week, cry_havoc and his New York Football Giants.

St. Louis Rams (4-5) Easy Dez It - Too bad you have to face thafuture3886 and the damn Colts this week.. Prove us wrong and move your team to the HOT SEAT!

Teams on the HOT SEAT
    San Francisco 49ers (4-4) Ninersfan80
    Washington Redskins (4-4) Warhawk AKA dreadman

Dont take it personal.. just take it!!!
    • Pittsburgh Steelers (1-7) AveryB - I hope the Steelers enjoyed the brief feeling of what it felt like to win.. I tried to warn Coach of the task he had at hand against the Patriots.. I really did! Patriots swallowed this team last week, 41-7. What an ass-whooping and a half! I mean did Big Ben even go over the game plan? The QB went 7/23 for 128 yards, 1TD, & wait for it... wait it......... 6 got damn ints.!!! "Man Down.. Man down!" I dont even know how Big Ben could still walk around in the locker room without getting one of these :blackeye: The offense as a whole only gained 124 total yards.. and 16 of those were rushing yards.. I guess Dwyer and Co. were still bottle poppin' right along with the defense that gave up 398 yards. I see pink slips for a few folks in the off-season on this team! Let's see if they can get something going this week when they host Michael Overman and his Buffalo Bills in another Bottom Feeder Banger!
    • San Diego Chargers (1-7) KNICKSFAN_84 - Chargers lose 24-38 to the Redskins. I mean.. they made up for the 147 yards of offense that they had in week 7 against the Jags. They ended the day with 251 total yards against the Skins. Mathews seemed to be a problem anytime he touched the ball. 21 carries for 109 yards and 1 score. Feed that man Mathews the ball until he passes out! Every run was a positive gain for the bulldozer. QB - Rivers had an OK day.. 11/25 for 125 yards & 2 TDs, 1 int. But it was the Chargers defense that gave up 428 yards of offense to the Skins. The defense had trouble against the run and allowed 236 yards! They will look to get the defense on track when they host Phenom and the Denver Broncos this week!
    • Tampa Bay Buccs (1-7) - Looks like pressure does indeed bust pipes! Steve couldnt handle the beatings week in and week out... and............. Here's what happened.... 15 secs. left in the 4th qtr., and after an int. against the Seahawks last week, Steve ripped his PS3 out of the TV and threw that 'sumbitch' out the window!!! Woosah-----WooSah......... He took those 'L's' personally... I had to go back and see who Steve happened to beat... Miki1369 :whistle: Well, we got a replacement. Let's see what new Coach majesty95 can do to turn this team around and get some wins!
    • Arizona Cardinals (1-7) Miki1369 - Cards are coming off a bye week.. Let's see if QB - Vick remembers to wear his contacts and if the defense can regain some of that week 7 composure they showed against the Seahawks. Cards host saintsdave75 and his Texans this week in a BF Banger!
    • Buffalo Bills (1-8) Michael Overman - Close... but not close enough! Seems to be the theme going on in Buffalo. Damn, what do they have to do to come away from games as the winner? They loss a close one against the Chiefs last week, 24-21. QB - Manuel is still adjusting to the NFL & is getting very acquainted with losing! 8/14 for 86 yards & 1TD, 1 int. This young man needs to sleep on his playbook! Satisfy this QB's hunger and grab that boy a snickers! Thank goodness the Bills are able to run the ball, they had 143 rushing yards as a team.. But success seems to be on a hold right now or until Manuel can get his shit together. Bills defense allowed a little over 300 yards and 170 of those yards were by the way of rushing. The Bills head to Pittsburgh to see if they can get over the hump this week.
    • Cincinnati Bengals (1-8) CTfromDC - Bengals lose , 21-35. Future Hall of Famer, Peyton Manning could not get the job done... former starter Andy Dalton could not get the job done....Enter 3rd QB of the season, Josh Johnson. Here's what Coach had to say about Josh after the game, "He played, inspiring for about a total of two quarters...Actually was up at one point in the second quarter. He has potential, optomistic." Josh ended the day 9/21 for 175 yards, 1TD & 3 ints. He also ran for 5o+ yards and 1TD. Growing pains in Cincinnati.. but Josh gives Coach more out of the QB position with the dual threat of his legs. I mean... we cant completely blame Josh for the loss.... The Bengals defense let Ryan Tannehill carve them to shreds. Over 300 yards for the passer and 3TD's. The Bengals defense allowed close to 400 yards last week. The schedule does not seem to lighten up.. the Bengals travel to Baltimore to face Josh Barnes and the mean ass Ravens.
    • Green Bay Packers (2-6) CSteud - Damn what a game between the Bears & Packers last week!!! Really? Really? A final score of 9-6.. and I guess we all can guess who came out on top.. It looked like a defensive battle.. slash :doodie: fest between the 2 QB's. 6 ints. between the 2 of them.. Not even 100 yards rushing from either team.... Packers fans are hoping that collarbone injury to their star QB - Aaron Rodgers heals fast. This team is in need of a 5 hr energy drink!!!! Doesnt get any easier.. Packers host a red hot ferocious Philadelphia Eagles squad this week. Should I give :bag::bag::bag:'s out in advance for the fans?
    • Minnesota Vikings (2-6) Juan Valencia - Tough 35-37 loss for the Vikings to the Cowboys. All offense in that game last week.. as both teams allowed well over 300 yards of offense. QB - Freeman for the Vikings had a solid day, 13/23 for 287 yards & 3TD's, 1 int. That no name cat from the week before Patterson, took a back seat and Simpson was Freeman's target of the day, 3 rec. 134 yards and 1 TD. 'All Day' even got into the mix with 132 yards and 2 TDs rushing. Vikings defense did great against the run, only allowed 43 yards.. But that was only because Cowboys QB - Tony Romo was having too much fun passing to Dez Bryant who had 9 recs. for 199 yards and 1 score. Vikings host and face a streaking Redskins team this week and will look to have some of that offense left.
    • Houston Texans (2-6) saintsdave75 - Texans lose to the Colts 17-10. They actually gave the Colts a good game from what the stats say, but come out on the losing end. The offense of the Texans had more passing yards and about the same amount of rushing yards as the Colts. I think the difference maker was Schaub's 2 int. to Luck's 1 int. I give you props for playing such a close game against them damn Colts! The Texans look to take full advantage of int. machine Mike Vick and his Arizona Cardinals this week.
    • Atlanta Falcons (2-6) MrWitness36 - In the game billed as the Spoiler of the Week, the Falcons loss a close one to the Panthers last week, 28-31. Matt Ryan still had big numbers, 19/29 for 306 yards, 2 TD's & 2 ints. Ryan damn sure has the weapons to pass the ball to as he distributed well to his WR core. But the defense couldnt stop that damn DeAngelo Williams who was close to a 200 yard game on the ground with 2 TD's. Panthers defense also forced 3 sacks and limited the Falcons to 71 yards rushing. Tough break Coach.. cause I got some bad news.. LtJustice and his (8-1) Seahawks are coming to dinner this week.. Now it's really time to put your squad to work!
    • Jacksonville Jaguars (2-6) CHUNKNESS - Jags are coming off a bye week.. I'm sure they want to get back to winning, but they face ThaBayouChef and his tough ass Titans this week!
    • Denver Broncos (3-5) Phenom - Broncos are coming off a bye week... They take on KNICKSFAN_84 and head to San Diego to take on the Chargers in hopes of ending their 5 game losing streak!

Time for week 10 .... Let's get some W's this week!
    Locked & Fuckin' Loaded
    **Disclaimer** fun & games.. fun & games... Dont take it personal.. just take it!!!

!!!Boots to Asses!!!
    Just remember one thing...

He's looking at you KID.. yep.. the one with the losing record!!!

Last edited: Oct 3, 2013
    • Like Like x 10
  2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Love it Jon! Highlight of my day man!

• Like Like x 2
  3. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Well done as usual man

• Like Like x 3
  4. Warhawk AKA dreadman

site was down last night and i couldnt finish up like i wanted to.. had to put something out before too many games get played

• Like Like x 1
  5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Good stuff Jon as always! Love it!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  6. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Lol gotta love it

• Like Like x 1
  7. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

dude, best write up of the season...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Guess you can add me back to the list....

• Like Like x 2
  9. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

upload_2013-10-4_8-42-9.png

Moving the rest of my shit in this week bruh, if I'm gonna live in this bish, I may as well be comfortable...

[​IMG]

The rest of you guys, once I settle in, which doesnt seem too long, come have a drink and smoke wit the ole boi, we can discuss how awesome the Patriots and Seahawks are

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Skins.. From the hot seat back in the fire... As soon as I start throwing. 3 ints. Gotta stick to what works....

• Like Like x 1
  11. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Easy Dez It ... Another close loss I see. This guy won't be w/ the feeder's for long, IMO!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Running and my TE's... Lol

13. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Great game, Colts escape late again :facepalm:

• Like Like x 3
  14. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Lol. We finished with the same score the week before, 28-24. I had some luck on my side as well.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Easy Dez It

Easy Dez It Walk On

Yeah man thanks! Glad i got a bye week to recoup and see if my guys can come out to play a full 4 qtrs of solid football!!

• Like Like x 3
  16. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

• Like Like x 2
  17. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Man... we all have them type of games! DB's not jumping.. reacting.. just lazy as shit on the field.. Damn QB's cant get it right.. including RG3!

Glad you're enjoying the post AveryB

• Like Like x 4
  18. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Ok, if I dont read this funny shit all the way thru I wouldnt be able to get this. Even after reading it, I had to read it over two more times....Not to throw salt under the wound Aaron, but did you loose to my CPU team?? :eek::eek::eek::banghead::banghead::banghead:

• Like Like x 1