Land of the Bottom Feeders -- Week 12: NFC Edition

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

My intro this week is some shit I made up on the fly........ see if some of yall can catch the beat and rap to the instrumental........29 secs. in is when and where you need to start! Talk some shit til then... get yourself hyped up......

Dont fuck my rap up fellas... LoL

29 secs. in then turn up!
    Redskins got plenty problems... will CT ever solve em... highly doubt big pimpin.. this team looks so damn finished.. Where RG he missing... this offense looks horrendous.. Bottom Feeder back.. we give U-haul plenty of business.

Them Eagles they are trippin.. ranks they steady dippin.. 9th in yards on offense.. scoring on some slight shit.. then we get to defense.. need that manual for them secrets.. Hope you having fun sitting last in your division.

Hello Detroit Lions.. next up on this shit list.. got Mega-tron and Ebron.. cant move the ball on offense.. Stafford need them glasses.. picks in all the matches.. Bush he is no Emmit.. nor is he Bo Jackson.

Chicago Baby Bears town.. them cubs cant buy a win now.. save a spot for who now? got players wanting trades now... see ya lance and tillman.. them 2 are not the reason.. get your shit 2gether.. better luck to you next season..

Unproductive Panthers.. will they ever find the answer.. the interception master.. dresses like a female dancer.. woah woah woah.............................
    Cam-Newton-leggings.jpg

That outfit just fucked up my rapping gig up for the day..... but you see where I was going with it:) Now let's get serious... let's get to what we have been waiting on!

#Feeder Nation

NFC

Just Visiting

Bottom Feeders

NFC East

• Washington Redskins (2-7) CTfromDC (at the time thread done)
    • Philadelphia Eagles (1-9) Miki1369
    Skins... WoW... how much shit you think you have again??? chevron-page-Feature-Uhaul.jpg Just tryna get an idea of what truck we need to rent you so we can move you right back on in here with the rest. Un-fucking-believable! What a mess.. what a catastrophe! I done heard fire the coach.. the GM and the damn towel boy. For Pete's damn sake... this team is on life support. You gonna need every bit of what's in that I.V. bag.. the got damn (9-1) 49ers MrWitness36 are looking for some get back after losing their 1st game of the season last week.
    stretch_01a.jpg

Eagles can't be taken serious right now... not with that damn record! But I have to admit... all of their games have been close losses... not really any blow-out games.... but not any wins either... that was all before last weeks game... cause Green Bay took care of their ass... 21-6. Josh McCown threw the ball to everybody except his own men... my little cousin even got a take home ball last game! 5 ints. from this damn guy.. piss poor decision making by the QB.. why the hell is he in anyways? Oh... because ole boy Foles is out for a very long time. Fans might as well get used to...
    Philadelphia-Eagles-Angry-Bird-Candy-With-Slogan-Crowd-bg-550.png

NFC North

Detroit... Detroit... after starting the season (3-1), this team has been on a downward slide. What the fuck is up with Stafford and company? 2nd in passing yards in the league... but 28th in rushing the ball. That soft ass Reggie Bush is surprisingly averaging 4 yards a carry... but trust and believe, he couldnt harm a damn fly. He only had 5 attempts running the ball last game against the Cards for 23 yards.. Will he get more production and be more productive this week against Kevin Gomez and the Patriots so that Megatron and Co. can shake loose and help this offense out?
    hi-res-134042877_crop_exact.jpg-w=650&h=440&q=75.jpg

Bears could not get the victory last week against the Vikings... they lose once again.... Matt Forte was seen looking mad as shit after the game.. we can all take a guess why... fucking 9 carries for 15 yards... Him and Reggie Bush must have been on that same bullshit last week. Jay Cutler was pretty efficient as he went 14 for 21 throwing for 162 yards and 1 TD. Vikings were efficient on 3rd downs while the Bears were shitty as ever when it came to moving the chains. 1 for 5 will not get it done round here! This week, the Bears host Jeremy and his Buccs.

NFC South

Cam...... OH Cam! Well....he managed to do his thing last week against the Falcons. 13 for 18 with 229 yards and 2 TDs. All them damn RBs and they couldnt break 100 yards... but they got the win.. and thats what matters the most in this room! The defense played some good ball... 6 sacks and 1 fumble recovery... good shit sir! One away from earning that just visiting badge... a bye week this week.... but damn... can someone please find Cam some new fucking clothes... PLEASE!
    Cam-Newton-leggings.jpg

These cant get right ass Falcons! Allowed over 300 yards of offense last week... Cam shredded them fucks like cheese last week. Matt Ryan threw for 123 yards.... and his O-Line allowed the Panthers to tee off on poor fucking Matty last week as they gave up 6 sacks. They went 3 for 7 on 3rd down conversions and Steven Jackson ran the ball 4 times for 0 yards... Smith ran 6 times for 29 yards... Where in the hell is the offense? Dont look for an explosion to happen when Coach faces LtJustice and his doo-doo Browns this week. A shitty record.. but 12th in yards allowed... 8th in passing yards allowed. You better shape-up Coach! Bottom Feeder Banger...
    P.S.
    03-16-55_cleveland-browns-fan_original.jpg

NFC West

I cant even believe these damn Seahawks are on my list. They managed to lose the game last week by 1 point. The O-line still on vacation from last years SuperBowl win... lil Russell got bruised and beaten last week. Sacked 5 times and threw 2 ints. Beast mode... i think not... 37 yards.. was not a factor at all. Both players are rumored to be on the block this off-season. Well... until then... they have a few more games... this week against Mugga and his red-hot Cardinals.

The Rams get their 2nd win of the season last week as they won 13-7 over the Denver Broncos. Rams did a pretty good job moving the chains as they had 16 1st downs on the day. Let's make no mistakes.. Peyton Mannning (9 for 25, 133 yards 4 ints) and Sam Bradford (10 for 20, 110 yards 2 ints) played like shit floating in a toilet, but the Rams did enough to come out as winners. If the Rams want to even think about a 2 game win streak, they gonna have to do a whole lot better.. they visit niner_empire86 and his (8-2) Chargers this week! No matter how you slice it... this will forever be a....
    ea12x_1193.jpg

That's all for the Feeder this week.... until next time... peep Kermit in his who fucking with me stance!

medium_kermit.jpg

[I]**Disclaimer** fun & games.. fun & games... Dont take it personal.. just take it!!![/I]
    !!!Boots to Asses!!!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 14
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 2
  2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Nicely done

• Like Like x 1
  3. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Lmfaoooo at Cam messing up the rap

• Like Like x 1
  4. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Love it Jon!

Rapping and everything! Spec-fucking-tacular!

• Like Like x 1
  5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

always entertaining!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Hahaha that was great!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Curt... guy fucked the rap all up man.... I was bout to lay it down for all the teams:) LoL

• Like Like x 1
  8. heathh

heathh Walk On

Hahaha good read Jon

• Like Like x 1
  9. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Bottom feeders rock!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Warhawk AKA dreadman

my man.... glad you dig em fam!

11. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

You don't know what it is like to be a bottom feeder. You will never understand!

• Like Like x 1
  12. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

I was apart of the bottom feeders last Release it's in my blood haha

• Like Like x 4
  13. Warhawk AKA dreadman

You see that people........... ROOTS!
    Once you in here... we got u 4life!
    Lawon is a got damn alumni!!!
    Look at him now... kicking all types of ass.... Salute!

• Like Like x 3