Land of the Bottom Feeders - Week 12

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

"Welcome Back... Welcome Back... Welcome Back"!!!

After a brief hiatus, The Land of the Bottom Feeders returns! Bengals.. Texans.. Jags... OH MY!!! All 3 teams won their week 11 games! I said we needed some wins in here.... and these guys delivered!

Buccs.. Cards.. Bills.. Chargers.. Packers.. Raiders.. Redskins.. 49ers stunk it up.. OH NOOOOOO!!!

The Steelers showed improvement.. but others need some got damn WORK! and they need it fast. The season is rolling at a fast pace. Before you know it, we will be knocking on the door to the playoffs.... no need to start drooling if you're on this list... most of us will miss that portion of the season!

klaximilian can give you more insight on the AFC side of the playoff picture here:
    http://forums.traditionsportsonline...-the-playoffs-volume-s1-1-afc-edition.104564/

NFC side of the playoff picture here:
    http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/race-for-the-playoffs-volume-1-1-nfc-edition.104621/

Teams on the HOT SEAT
    Dont take it personal.. just take it!!!

• Rank 30 -- Tampa Bay Buccs (1-9) - majesty95 - Oh my... a new regime in Tampa Bay, but the losing continues. After an ownership change in week 10, the Buccs still continue to come out on the losing end. I mean.. when you're giving up 395 yards on the defensive end, what do you expect? On offense the Buccs threw a total of 4 ints. between 2 QB's. The running game was mediocre at best with 69 yards on the day. Coach must be evaluating talent and gearing up for the draft! 6 more games Coach... 6 more! You better tighten up, you have to take a trip and visit heathh and his Detroit Lions this week!
    • Rank 31 -- Arizona Cardinals (1-9) Miki1369 - Damn... Vick and Palmer threw ints. last week against the Jags. A total of 4 between the two. Will the Cards go after a QB in the draft? Cause these two elderly ass dudes have expired! This team can run the ball behind the Beast, Lynch.. who had 20 carries for 82 yards & 1TD. But the QB position is something that needs to be addressed. The defense allowed over 200 yards passing and over 100 yards rushing. I got some news for you.. and it's not about saving 15% on your car insurance... You have to host thafuture3886 and them damn Colts! Usually when I write that in here........... the results are the same!
    • Rank 32 -- Buffalo Bills (1-10) Michael Overman - A much needed bye this week.. cause damn..... Coach needs some community time to get it right. The Jets man-handled the Bills offense and only allowed 154 yards. Not even 100 yards rushing or passing. What the hell happened? E.J. Manuel didnt happen or matter! 4/10 passing... dont even have to mention the yards! Jets QB - Sanchez looked like a damn pro-bowler shredding them to pieces. Bills defense played tired as hell giving up 377 yards. Take the week off Coach and get you and the boys some R&R.. you damn sure didnt earn it!
    • Rank 27 -- Pittsburgh Steelers (2-8) AveryB - OK Coach.. I see ya!!! I see ya!!! You might have loss the game against the Lions last week 28-17, but Big Ben is looking a little better! 15/23 for 232 yards, 2TD's & only 2 ints. Shit.. Im impressed! Stopping Reggie Bush was a hell of a task I see... 142 yards on the ground. But overall, the Steelers did not do too bad... they just didnt get the win! Big Ben is coming around, slowly, but he's coming... and RB - Dwyer will look to get more action when they face dablakpope and his Browns this week!
    • Rank 28 -- San Diego Chargers (2-8) KNICKSFAN_84 - Chargers couldnt even put up a TD score last week against the Dolphins, as they loss 20-3. Third downs were horrendous for the Chargers offense as they went 1/8 on conversions. QB - Rivers had alot to do with the offensive failures as he threw 4 ints. on the day. The defense allowed 370 yards to the Dolphins. Alot of work with so little time to prepare for redlishus and his Kansas City Chiefs this week.
    • Rank 29 -- Cincinnati Bengals (2-9) CTfromDC - Who Dey??? In the 2nd meeting against the Browns this season, the Bengals handled business, and handed out an ass whooping with a 17-3 victory. QB - Josh Johnson did a good job, 9/15, 122 yards, 1TD & 1 int. But it was the legs of Giovanni that helped the Bengals secure the ass beating. Gio had 21 carries for 148 yards and 1 TD. He took one of those carries for 50 yards. The defense only allowed 145 yards and had 2 sacks and 2 ints. on the day. Where the hell has this team been? Can we see more? Coach has a bye this week to fine-tune this squad and celebrate.. just a little bit anyways!
    • Rank 23 -- Minnesota Vikings (3-7) Juan Valencia - The Vikings loss a close game to the Seahawks last week, 31-24. You know what they say, close... but not close enough! QB - Freeman may have had more yards than the Seahawks Russell Wilson, 252 to 130, but he also threw more picks, 2 to 1. Some rookie cat named Christine Michael of the Seahawks ran all over the Vikings. He had 163 yards on the ground and averaged 9.1 a carry. The Vikings allowed the Seahawks as a team to gain 203 rushing yards! Peterson was held under 100 yards on the ground.. o_O Shocking o_O The Vikings face another (3-7) team this week.. Banger-Time.. they travel to Green Bay to take on the Packers! Somebody has to win this game.. right???
    • Rank 22 -- Atlanta Falcons (3-7) MrWitness36 - Falcons won a Bottom Feeder Banger last week against the Buccs, 38-21. Offense is never a problem with these guys, as they damn near put up 400 yards on the Buccs. QB - Ryan continues to blossom and distribute the rock to whoever is open. He went 19/28 for 238 yards, 2 TD's & 2 ints. Dont get it twisted.. because these boys can run the ball as well. Falcons had 157 yards on the day. The defense had better hope they can at the least give the same effort on defense this week.. coachmimz20 and his Saints are coming to town!
    • Rank 24 -- Green Bay Packers (3-7) CSteud - Packers continue to slide in the losing column as the G-men beat them 21-7 last week. I see that star QB - Aaron Rodgers is back! Hip-Hip Hooray!!! Oh.... still dont mean a damn thing when he goes 13/31 and throws 5 ints. The Packers offense went 0/6 on 3rd down conversions. Doesnt take a math genius to know what that percentage is :rolleyes: The Packers need to get it together and at least get Rodgers back in the groove before the season ends. Maybe we will see that from now on.. Banger-Time.... Packers host Juan Valencia and his Vikings this week.
    • Rank 26 -- Jacksonville Jaguars (3-7) CHUNKNESS - Jags won a barn-burner against the Cards last week, 24-7. The defense handled business and only allowed 148 passing yards and picked off them birds 4 times. QB - Matt Scott for the Jags had one of his best days, 12/17 for 216 yards, 2 Tds, 1 int. The Jags defense only allowed 148 passing yards & 92 rushing yards and had 4 ints. last week. Let's see if the Jags can keep things going when they play a Bottom-Banger against saintsdave75 and the Texans this week!
    • Rank 25 -- Oakland Raiders (3-7) Hulk_hagen_55 - One thing we know... the Raiders are no longer on the New Member alert list. They loss last week to the Texans, 30-7. They were bullied.. they were man-handled.. they were awful! QB - Pryor might have thrown for 219 yards, but he was the opposite of awesome in doing so, 11/28 and 4 ints.??? Get this man some damn glasses! We cant put all the balme on the QB because RB - McFadden was held to only 38 yards on the ground. The Raiders defense couldnt stop a runny nose! The Texans gained over 300 yards on offense and Schaub had his way carving them up! What's even more fucked up is that ThaBayouChef and his Titans loss big last week against the Colts and will be looking to tune your ass up this week.. the news just doesnt get any better!
    • Rank 19 -- Denver Broncos (4-6) Phenom - The losing streak has ended! The losing streak has ended! The win came against a supposedly fined-tuned Chiefs squad. The Broncos did nothing sexy on the ground, with just 75 yards rushing... nor passing for that matter, but what they did got them the 'W'. QB - Osweiler was efficient! 11/16 for 188 yards & 1TD. The defense played well against the pass. Chiefs had some guy named Tyler Bray at the helm and he had an awful day. Broncos picked the poor bastard off 3 times! Hope your team still has some horsepower left, PepperNY and his mighty Patriots suffered a loss last week...he might be just a tad bit pissed from suffering his 1st loss.. that's who you visit week 12 Coach!
    • Rank 20 -- Houston Texans (4-6) saintsdave75 - The Texans are on a 2 game winning streak as they handed out a 30-7 ass whooping to the Raiders. The offense produced over 300 yards offensively, as Schaub had a very efficient day, 8/10 for 218 yards and 2 TDs. Owen Daniels and Andre Johnson came up big last week. Both had 3 recs. and 1 TD a piece for 95 & 96 yards respectively. The defense showed tremendous passion and effort on the day, 5 sacks & 4 ints. and also held the Raiders offense to a 30% conversion rating. Let's see if this team can keep things going against the CHUNKNESS and his Jags this week.
    • Rank 21 -- St. Louis Rams (4-6) Easy Dez It - Rams are coming off a bye week.. I'm sure they cant wait to play again, but they have a tall task at hand when they host LLCoolGrey and his (7-3) mean ass grizzly Bears this week!
    • Rank 17 -- San Francisco 49ers (4-5) Ninersfan80 - So the high and mighty 49ers claim that they dont make or get mentioned on any list.. Well Coach, we have you penciled in on this one, The Land of the Bottom Feeders! For some reason, we get the feeling you dont like to associate yourself as a Bottom Feeder. But you damn sure play like one of us! We care about you here! Drew Brees and Co. were just too much for the 9ers last week, they served a 31-21 beating to the former powerhouse. They gave up over 400 yards of offense up to the Saints. Brees cut them up real good, 17/22 & 3TD's. 9ers offense was held to 169 passing yards and 85 rushing yards. The 49ers take a trip to the Nations' Capitol to take on another former powerhouse of last year, the Washington Redskins.
    • Rank 18 -- Washington Redskins (4-6) Warhawk AKA dreadman - Skins lose to the Eagles, 28-20. There's a new nickname for the Skins QB "RG3 picks a game" This damn guy has thrown 27 ints. on the year! Get this guy some got damn spinach please!!! He cant complete a deep pass to save his damn life. I must note that both QB's played like shit in the game last week. RG3 and Foles of the Eagles threw 6 ints. between the two. A complete shit fest at the QB position! But both teams ran the ball well. Skins couldnt stop Eagles RB - Bryce Brown who had 121 yards and 2TD's. Skins Morris was hurt on the first play of the game.. but Helu came in and and had a decent day.. 10 carries for 76 yards. But in the end... Skins loss! Skins host Ninersfan80 and the 49ers this week.. Let's see which of these used to be powerhouses can come out with the 'W'.
    Week 12 .... Let's get some surprise W's this week!
    Locked & Fuckin' Loaded
    **Disclaimer** fun & games.. fun & games... Dont take it personal.. just take it!!!
    !!!Boots to Asses!!!
    Just remember one thing...
    He's looking at you KID.. yep.. the one with the losing record!!!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
    • Like Like x 8
  2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

:ROFLMAO::hilarious::LOL::ROFLMAO::hilarious::LOL:

Great stuff Warhawk AKA dreadman! I really enjoy these

• Like Like x 2
  3. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Good stuff as usual keep up the good work

• Like Like x 1
  4. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

Lmao! Awesome stuff once again!

• Like Like x 1
  5. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Great job Jon. The work you put into the piece is commendable!

Keep doing your thing my man!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

yeah Jon great job, not only am i 1-9 but i have to play them damn Colts and Curties, i will do my best to whoop his ass but no promises there. Oh and Im going after a QB any QB for that matter in the draft...

• Like Like x 2
  7. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

:5stars:Jon my Man, keep this shitz up!!!!!:woot::woot: Love it Love it, you have me rolling on the job every daam time. Maybe thats why everybody likes getting mentioned here...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:D:D

• Like Like x 1
  8. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Damn YOU! I been working on Power ranking all morning, and you put this up!..I coulda waited a day or two...It's all good tho, good shit as always bruh...I'm getting the fuc round here, mark my words!

Warhawk AKA dreadman

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

I have come to terms with it... I belong...

• Like Like x 5
  10. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

there is no shame...

• Like Like x 3
  11. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

But my season started off so nicely. Beating the Packers and Seahawks!!! Damn it!

• Like Like x 2
  12. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

True, True, if Kapernick makes you sick, I got a #1 and #2 pick...IJS!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Hmmmmmm

14. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Thanks fellas.... shit getting tough with so many teams joining up! especially when the games are being played fast! I write about maybe 16 teams and that shit is work!!!! Cant imagine running a league!

:5stars:Big ups to LtJustice Michael Overman & CHUNKNESS ... to be able to manage and deal with 32 different guys:5stars:

• Like Like x 5
  15. Warhawk AKA dreadman

ferocious gotta make it do what it do in here!!! Shits & giggles Zo.. :doodie::doodie::doodie: & :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

CTfromDC man... i wasnt planning on adding the rank of the teams... but looked over the standings and saw it was something quick that I could add! No worries... thats still yours! Fuck that... we all need to get up off here bruh!

Ninersfan80 there you go Alex! Acceptance is the 1st step! U did start off with a bang tho! CT is right ... there is no shame! Would you really give up Kap?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

I have thought about it. Price would be steep though

17. Warhawk AKA dreadman

That damn Curt is a problem... thing about it... he had the chance to pick any team at #4 in the draft... and he still winning! That damn Curt!!!!!!!!!!!! Pocket or read option type of guy?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

Great Read !! im lovin this weekly bit. Very entertaining. Raiders have had their struggles and are continually looking at viable roster options this season while optimistic was definatly a W.I.P . but mathmatically not out and if out gets to play all high caliber opponents and chiefs and Broncos last 2 weeks.

Destiny is for those who make it ;)

19. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

I have put up a very important message on my trade block regarding Kaepernick.

20. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Great work! as always...much appreciated

• Like Like x 1
  21. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Come into my office Sir, there is a deal on the table if you decide to truly go in another direction next season

22. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football