Land of the Bottom Feeders - Week 8

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

**BREAKING NEWS**

Just in........ 2 teams came up short in week 7 & forced their way into "The Land of the Bottom Feeders." We would like to welcome them to our beloved group:

San Francisco 49ers (3-4) Ninersfan80 - 1st pick of the draft to coach your beloved team.. the 49ers..... and this is how you repay them.... with a spot in the Feeders!
    Denver Broncos (3-4) Phenom - This is a prime example of where 4 losses in a row can land you..... right here being introduced as a Feeder!

Ok... now that we have that out of the way...........

Let's get down to business with our inaugural members!!!
    • Pittsburgh Steelers (0-6) AveryB - I heard the crowd say, "We just cant get it right". Steelers remain without a win and pointing fingers. Judging from this game, we can point our whole damn hand at QB - Big Ben Roethlisberger... 12/25 for 164 yards, 1 TD & 4... yes I said 4 ints! Steelers actually won yards allowed and yards gained... but the Ravens mustve ran some of those ints. back for TDs. The black & gold will look for their 1st win against the Raiders this week.... *QUICK sidenote*.... keep fucking around Hulk_hagen_55 Raiders (3-3)... you too will be in here with us! Stay thirsty my friend!!!
    • Atlanta Falcons (1-5) MrWitness36 - Falcons pulled a fast one and got the win over the Buccs. But he better hope he's fucking ready for them Cardinals this week! Them Cards come off an impressive showing against the Seahawks. A battle in which they did everything to win.. but came up short. They will come for blood against your Falcons! Cards feel like a win was stolen from them last week.. better gear thee fuck up!
    • Minnesota Vikings (1-5) Juan Valencia - I mean....... What happened to that damn Peterson... didnt he rush for 240 plus in week 1? 200 plus in week 2? 150 plus in week 4? Well his ass was held in check and could only muster up 50 yards on 13 carries. QB - Freeman did what he could.. 15/29 for 176 yards & 2 TD's & 2 ints. as well. 37% on 3rd down conversions....21-45 final score..... it's not that the Vikings are that bad...(ok...maybe just a tiny bit)....but, the G-men are just that good! The G-men went all out in this one. Vikings need to start turning up the heat in these upcoming weeks. And who better for them to start against than division foe and fellow Bottom Feeder member, the Packers!
    • Tampa Bay Buccs (1-5) sactown - All I know...... is that the Buccs didnt win in week 7! Let's hope he can pull it together against the (4-2) Panthers this week! sactown told me personally that he was tired of losing. Is he ready to show that he's tired? Has he really had enough? This may be the match up for him.. The Buccs, stat wise, have more rushing yards.. close in passing yards.. and a better 3rd down conversion percentage than the Panthers. But the Panthers hold more wins! Will he go out and earn his 2nd win of the season? We will find out soon enough!
    • Buffalo Bills (1-6) Michael Overman - Bills had a tough 3 point loss against the Dolphins in week 7. And I think the struggle on 3rd down conversions (hurts us all) hurt the Bills in this game. 1/7.. 14%... even hurts to type it! QB - Manuel needs to step up more.. 6/14 for 99 yards and 1 int. just wont cut it! The Bills had 5 players that ran the ball for them.. but you still need better QB play to be successful in this league. Bills defense forced 3 takeaways, but it wasnt enough. Bills need to shape up for a mean (4-2) Saints coachmimz20 team this week!
    • Arizona Cardinals (1-6) Miki1369 - After a week 6 *win* over the 49ers... the Cards took on another division foe in the Seahawks. Peterson, now with the Seahawks registered 4 tackles and 1 int. & Lynch now with the Cards, 116 yards on the ground and 1 TD and had 4 rec. for 38 yards and 1 TD. Looking at the stats, it seemed like the Cards did almost everything right for a victory... QB - Russell for the Hawks had a dismal day at the helm...just awful! Not sure how Jim pulled this one off with a shitty showing cause the Cards defense as a whole only allowed 149 yards. Must've been that quick snack break that fucked up your focus :hungry: Whatever the case... Cards need to shake it off and keep battling...next up, a Bottom Feeders banger with the Falcons.
    • Cincinnati Bengals (1-6) CTfromDC - Coach Carl was heard saying that he would give his left nut.. a bag of rap snacks & some skittles for a top 5 draft pick. Well..... it's looking like he can save all his goodies, cause Coach is on his way! QB - Peyton Manning went color blind in the game against the Lions throwing 4 ints. & did I mention only 25 total yards rushing? Was a rough game for the Bengals who couldnt get it going offensively. They will look to right the ship against the (4-3) Jets klaximilian who are coming off a week 7 loss as well.
    • San Diego Chargers (1-6) KNICKSFAN_84 - Was it the 2 votes out of 12 received that took his confidence even before the game started against the Jags??? Who in the hell knows... But looking at 3rd down conversions from that game, 7/11... you would think the Chargers had a pretty good game... until you look at total yards on offense, 147 :eek:... yeah.. same thing I did.... 77 passing.. 70 rushing, it just wasnt enough to take that win! Chargers have a bye week to think about some things this week... But have a game against the Redskins in week 9!
    • Green Bay Packers (2-4) CSteud - was on the :inpain:cusp:inpain: of removing himself from the list, but the Browns had other plans and sent the Packers in a reverse direction. The running game was mute for the Packers with just 32 yards on the ground and some guy not named Rogers threw 3 ints. Just 20% converting on 3rd downs will hurt anyone trying to climb off this list. Next up, a Bottom Feeders banger with the Vikings.
    • Washington Redskins (2-4) Warhawk AKA dreadman - had an exciting game with the Bears and came out on top with the win. Skins got help from the special teams dept. in this game, but it was a no int. and 2 TD day from RG3 & a running game that helped the team go next level. Morris ran for 98 yards, Helu, 25 yards, & RG3 ran for 38 yards. 3rd down conversions were at 57% for the Skins. They obviously still have some work to do on defense giving up 324 yards... but travel west to meet up with one of the newest members of the Feeders.... the Broncos!
    • Jacksonville Jaguars (2-5) CHUNKNESS - Are you :doodie:shitting:doodie: me???? 2 in row??? The Jags look like they are all of a sudden heading in the right direction. Offense and defense came to play in this in house battle. 60% from 3rd down conversions... and only one int. from QB - Gabbert.. he wasn't awesome in this game... but he was efficient, 8/11 for 132 yards and 1 int. Jones-Drew was the man in this game, 19 carries for 123 yards and 2 TDs.... and one of those TD's he ran his ass off on a 53 yard scamper! Let's see if the Jags can keep things going when they go against one of our newest members in the group this week.. the San Francisco 3 and 4ers!
    • Houston Texans (2-5) saintsdave75 - Wow... did the Texans really win the game in all FG's??? 12-10 victory this week over the Chiefs. An upset win for the Feeders! Great Job... but Schaub 12/20 for 131 yards and 2 ints.? Will definitely have to tighten that up in the Bye week... cause in week 9..... The damn Colts are coming to town, and it will take more than 4 FG's to win that game!
    Well..... Week 8 is here.... What's left to say??? Time to put up or sit down!
    The Feeders need to get some damn wins!!!!
    Just remember one thing...

He's looking at you KID.. yep.. the one with the losing record!!!
    **Disclaimer** fun & games.. fun & games... Dont take it personal.. just take it!!!
    !!!Boots to Asses!!!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Hey! 3-4 is not that bad!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. ThaBayouChef

ThaBayouChef Walk On

• Like Like x 2
  4. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Not hardly.. you see how many teams are on this list with uglier records.........but once you get under .500, :sorry:you belong to us!:sorry:
    You surely dont get one of these for being (3-4) :trophy:

So we welcome you here with the rest of us that have :coldfeet:............(y)(y)(y)

• Like Like x 5
  5. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Lmao, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Great stuff as always Jon.... Boots to Asses!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

• Like Like x 2
  6. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

:LOL::ROFLMAO: good stuff Jon!

• Like Like x 3
  7. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Great work Jon, loving the Bottom Feeder posts!

Mike took me to task in this game for sure. I am more proud of winning a game like this, that we had no business winning, than in blowing out an opponent. Look for the highlights a little later today ;).

• Like Like x 4
  8. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Great Article Stellar Stand UP Job

Bills lost a close game to the saints last night

[​IMG]
    But still getting better every game...The Bills will find the way

• Like Like x 5
  9. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

LOVE this shit Jon! VERY entertaining. Thx!

LMFAO!!!

ROTFLMAO

• Like Like x 5
  10. Phenom

Phenom Walk On

Hello fellow underachievers! Broncos couldn't beat Boise State right now lol so we deserve to be here. Fortunately there's still some time to turn it around. :)

Loving the content Jon! Warhawk AKA dreadman

• Like Like x 7
  11. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

I don't see the Pack coming off this list anytime soon, not with me on the controls...(n).

Very entertaining Jon, good stuff!!!

• Like Like x 4
  12. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Fellas.. glad you all liking this shit man! I got a kick out of writing it... thats 4 sure :hilarious: Literally.......... !!! LMFAO !!!

• Like Like x 3
  13. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

You need some d. Lolb Justin houston, Alex Smith and a first round pick for Rodgers would turn your season around. Guaranteed

• Like Like x 3
  14. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Well I guess BJ will just have to lead me back to .500. BJ FTW!!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

This piece is comical as all hell. Keep em coming Jon!

Boots to Asses.

• Like Like x 3
  16. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

Im laughing....

thats all i got LMFAO

• Like Like x 1
  17. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

I'm loving this but for the upper half of the league don't sleep on us haha;)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Great game between 2 bottom feeders, Jags and Niners. With Niners winning on a last second field goal. Frank Gore and Navarro Bowman both getting 6+ week injuries. Rookies, BJ Daniels, Marcus Lattimore, and Quinton Patton helped the 49ers win!! Daniels to Crabtree for a game tying TD with just less then 2 minutes left. Then defense made a great stop and got the ball back with a minute left in the game and Lattimore drove the ball to field goal range.

Great game CHUNKNESS

• Like Like x 3
  19. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Good game Alex. Jags had all the opportunity in the world to win this game and they just blew it. You certainly deserved the W. Congrats on making it off the BF list!

• Like Like x 3
  20. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Good stuff Alex.. You have been released..lol..... Not so much for Doug..... Let's see what we can write about for next week..

• Like Like x 2
  21. Warhawk AKA dreadman

They better not sleep on us...... We all one win away from starting something

• Like Like x 2
  22. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

• Like Like x 2
  23. Warhawk AKA dreadman

• Like Like x 2
  24. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

I would get the fuc from round here, but see, the way my record set-up, that shit wont happen....at a loss for words, this dont make no damn sense. The Q done cursed me!

• Like Like x 2
  25. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Man... LLS!!!!!!!!!!!! Cursed... bamboozled............ the deceit!!!
    LoL

• Like Like x 1