Land of the Bottom Feeders -- Week 9: AFC Edition

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Welcome to the proceedings this evening!

I told you.... you were not alone! For reasons unknown... these teams made efforts to blend in.... to try to look like the elite teams... but they failed tremendously.... and they are playing below average terrible.

It's been 2 game weeks got-dammit... time for your teams' to suffer the consequences.

Just made it out of the frying pan!

• New England Patriots (4-4)

Dont take it personal.. just take it!!!

AFC East

• New York Jets (3-5)
    New owner alert... New owner alert! We had a step down take effect and there will be no shit talking til we sort things out!

AFC North

• Cleveland Browns (1-6)
    • Cincinnati Bengals (1-6)
    So here we have LtJustice and the stanky ass Browns along with his division foe AveryB and those ice cold ass Bengals. One team got a win last week.. about damn time commish! And the other couldnt even put 100 yards of offense on the stat sheet last week and only scored 3 points.

Gotta start with the commish on this one! You may have gotten the win last week, but let's not make any mistakes here... It was not because of Johnny "K2Football" Manziel. Poor bastard was 3 for 8 for 86 yards. What in thee fuck is going on with the offense in Cleveland? 32nd in rushing yards... 29th in total yards gained offensively? Fucking Johnny is an int. machine...26 on the year and we only 8 weeks in. Blind as a damn bat.. Let's see if coach can string together a couple of wins. Browns host the Buccs this week.

Bengals had no chance in hell in pulling a win out of the sky. Andy "NoTd" Dalton may be the only QB in the league without throwing a TD pass on the year. I kid you the fuck not... He's playing catch with anybody with the other jersey on... 14 ints. on the year. These damn Bengals are cold as damn ice! 32nd in points scored with 8.7 on the year.. 32nd in yards gained.. 30th in passing.. 31st in rushing... Gentlemen, the Bengals were born for this Bottom Feeder shit! Hopefully coach can help Dalton celebrate for the 1st time this week by tossing that damn pigskin in the endzone. Bengals host the Jags in a Bottom Feeder Banger this week.. who will come out the winner?

AFC South

• Jacksonville Jaguars (3-5)
    • Houston Texans (2-6)
    Hello Ninersfan80 ... Just when we all thought you would be off this list... you bring us these damn Jags. dakota7 and his Houston Texans look like an expansion team out there! Foster.. Watt.. Johnson? Where the hell are they??? Team look like my old highschool football team... not one star! All rookies and dudes we dont know!

Jags couldn't get anything going last week... especially with rookie QB - Bortles having a 39.4 rating and 2 ints. RB - Ray Rice got his ass beat last game and only averaged 2.4 yards a carry... damn bastard and a half! He did manage to get in the endzone once to bring his yearly total to 7 TDs, but only had 31 yards on the day. WR - Mike Wallace of the Dolphins did what he wanted against the Jags.... and all it took was 3 recs. for him to get 120 yards. Checked the schedule... and I can't believe this shit... it's banger time... Jags @ Bengals ... "NoTd" Dalton vs Blake "Ithrew14PicksToo" Bortles... please twitch this int. fest!

The Texans surprisingly are #5 in rushing the ball... with some dude not named Foster. Houston didnt get it done last week against the Titans on the ground, as they only rushed the ball for 38 yards... should be a good ass game this week.... The (1-6) Eagles are coming to town! Let's see if we can get some fireworks this week and if that top 5 running the rock squad, the Replacements can get it done!

AFC West
    • Denver Broncos (3-4)
    • Kansas City Chiefs (3-4)
    • Oakland Raiders (2-5)
    Damn near the whole division on here... WTF is going on in the AFC West? saintsdave75 Rhight RVallee .. with owner power, comes great responsibility. Whole damn division need a pep talk... damn near anyways!

The Broncos looking like Ponies out there! Fucking Peyton 5 Tds 8 ints., what is the world coming to? The old fart threw for 72 yards last week against the Chargers and only completed 6 passes. Somebody pass that man an energy drink. In week 7, he threw for 54 yards. 6 points from the defending AFC Champs just wont cut it. Broncos get a chance to acquire a just visiting badge this week as they face the Patriots in hopes of making them a Bottom Feeder.

The Chiefs stomped a mudhole in the Rams ass last week with a 24-10 victory. QB - Alex Smith was efficient as ever completing 15 out of 17 for 152 yards and 2 TDs. RB - Charles played a big part as well with 24 carries for 85 yards. Let's see if they can keep it going to acquire that visitors' badge. The Chiefs will host the J-E-T-S this week... no owner... but another Bottom Feeder Banger!

The Raiders............ gave up 20 points...... to the damn Browns last week. Are you shitting me? That damn Derek Carr threw 6 ints. last week... 15 on the year and has a 62.7 rating for the year. This guy Carr shouldnt have even gotten paid last week... and shouldnt get paid until he gets his shit together. Him and Darren McFadden must hang out together.. cause he's been playing like doo-doo too! Only 148 yards for the season. Raiders fan are demanding refunds! Sorry to tell you this... But you face the Seahawks this week who seem to have gotten their act together. GoodLuck my friend!

Dont think for one minute that we not gonna mention the stank ass NFC in this thread. With so many teams wanting to join up... we had to split this shit up! NFC... get your shit together... next week.. it's on!

NFC
    Just Visiting

• Dallas Cowboys (4-4)
    • Detroit Lions (4-4)
    Bottom Feeders

NFC East

• Philadelphia Eagles (1-6)
    • Washington Redskins (1-7)
    NFC North
    • Chicago Bears (2-6)
    NFC South
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4)
    • Carolina Panthers (3-5)
    • Atlanta Falcons (2-6)
    NFC West
    • St. Louis Rams (1-6)

Always an excuse with these damn Feeders... "We cant win with the refs on the payroll!"

**Disclaimer** fun & games.. fun & games... Dont take it personal.. just take it!!!

!!!Boots to Asses!!!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
    • Like Like x 13
  2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Lmfao hilarious as usual

• Like Like x 3
  3. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Love it Jon! Watched it WITH the soundtrack and it totally worked, lol!

Brownies deserve every bit of criticism they getting, but we're gonna get our shit together....someday.

• Like Like x 3
  4. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Whole damn division need a pep talk!... Lmao

Good stuff as usual Jon.

• Like Like x 2
  5. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Yes bottom feeders!!!! Never know what to expect lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

Nice! I deserve it, I can't throw a TD to save my life.

• Like Like x 1
  7. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I am honored to be a bottom feeder.

• Like Like x 2
  8. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Ouch...

This LLS is for you Warhawk AKA dreadman

• Like Like x 2
  9. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Wow great job as always... I cant wait for the NFC edition....

• Like Like x 1
  10. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

The dude gave me my only loss up to this point. He clearly did something right.

• Like Like x 1
  11. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I caught you on an off night :cool:

12. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Waiting on Jon to go in on the pitiful ass Skins likeeee.....
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

The Texans surprisingly are #5 in rushing the ball... with some dude not named Foster.
    Damn near the whole division on here... WTF is going on in the AFC West?

Lmao

Great Job Warhawk AKA dreadman

(y)

• Like Like x 2