Land of the Bottom Feeders - Week 9

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by Warhawk AKA dreadman, Sep 29, 2013.

?

Who will win the Spoiler Game of the Week???

1. Panthers

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Falcons

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Are you not entertained??? After 8 weeks of football..... we have came to a conclusion that some of us...... well the ones in this group are still in demo mode! What will it take for some of these teams to get on a roll and get some wins under their belts?

Winning in this league is not an easy task.. for any team! Some teams have had solid starts to their season, while others have struggled early on to find their way. The struggle continues here in The Land of The Bottom Feeders as we enter week 9!

New Member Alert

Oakland Raiders (3-4) Hulk_hagen_55 - *QUICK sidenote*.... keep fucking around Hulk_hagen_55 Raiders (3-3)... you too will be in here with us! Stay thirsty my friend!!! The thirst is gone... We got him boys! We got him!

Teams on the HOT SEAT:

St. Louis Rams (4-4) Easy Dez It
    San Francisco 49ers (4-4) Ninersfan80

Dont take it personal.. just take it!!!
    • Pittsburgh Steelers (1-6) AveryB - Oh shit...... I believe in Magic.. the Easter bunny.. Santa Clause.. I have even seen a tooth fairy sneak coins under my pillow.. The inevitable has happened! Avery has won his 1st game of the season against Hulk_hagen_55 the Raiders!!! Golf clap.. round of applause.. standing ovation!!! The game was not won in the hands of QB - Big Ben however, 10/23 for 196 yards & 2 ints.. Those stats certainly didnt get the job done. But they had a good day rushing the ball with Dwyer, 123 yards 1TD & Jones, 59 yards & 1TD. Steelers defense intercepted QB - Pryor 4 times and held McFadden and Co. in check on the ground with 69 yards. Well... Coach, you have a task at hand this week! Get all your celebrating in.... cause you visit PepperNY the (8-0) Patriots this week! Believe in all that shit up top.... but Big Ben is not on that list! At the moment anyways.. Make us believers AveryB !!!
    • San Diego Chargers (1-6) KNICKSFAN_84 - Chargers are coming off a bye week... Let's see if they can make up for that 147 yards of offense they had as a team in week 7.. They travel to your Nation's Capitol to meet up with the Skins!
    • Tampa Bay Buccs (1-6) sactown - "Someone please call 9-1-1...tell them the Buccs have been shot down... once again, with a loss!" Oh, that's not how the song goes.. but I guess Coach wasnt too tired of losing, the 'L' column keeps on piling up. I wonder if they wish they still had Freeman at this point.. QB - Ponder loves to throw to the other team. Had 4 ints. in the game and was not efficient. Defense allowed over 300 yards.. But one thing I can say about Coach... he's doing what he can to get better.. he stays in the community hub room, but let me check the stats there :brb:.....yup 'L's' are piling up in there too...... I hate to let the cat out of the bag, but you have a game against LtJustice the Seahawks this week. !!OUCH!!
    • Buffalo Bills (1-7) Michael Overman - Bills lose....................AGAIN! But they seemed to deal with their struggles' on 3rd down conversions this game. 5/8.. 62%...... much better than that measly ass 14% they had in week 7... They also won the rushing battle against the Saints... but lose the game 17-10. QB - Manuel did not get the memo that he had to be more efficient and produce more when passing :wtf: 6/11 for 104 yards for 1 TD & 1 int... No wonder them boys are in the community room looking for work. The Bills get a chance to dust themselves off and try again this week... But I got some bad news for you Coach... It will be against redlishus, a (5-3) fine-tuned Chiefs team. The fans are said to be bringing their own :bag::bag::bag:'s to Ralph Wilson Stadium.. So much for fan appreciation day :rolleyes: o_O:whistle:
    • Arizona Cardinals (1-7) Miki1369 - I guess the defense said, "Fuck it, we did such an amazing job against the Seahawks last week, the Falcons cant fuck with us." Not the case at all... as the Falcons came in and gave the Cards a beating and a half! 49-14.... After allowing only 149 yards the previous week on defense, they went the opposite way in week 8, allowing the Falcons to rack up 391 total yards. Defense wasnt the only thing that was horrid though.. Mike Vick targeted anybody with a Falcons jersey as he threw just as many ints. as completed passes. 5 ints.... 8 completed passes... I smell :doodie:.. A much needed bye week this week. They face saintsdave75 the Texans in a BF Banger in week 10.
    • Cincinnati Bengals (1-7) CTfromDC - HEEELLLLPPPP!!! HEEELLLLPPPP!!! Coach has been caught on record talking about conspiracy theories, curses, cracking codes and some more shit. While Coach is on some National Treasury shit, we out here playing football! Bengals gave up 381 yards on the defensive side of the ball. Offensively, they were hurting as well. QB - Dalton played like he was up all night in the strip club.. He went 10/28 for 111 yards and 4 ints. They didnt run the ball well either... 52 rushing yards as a team. 3rd down conversions, 2/10... a measly 20%. Somebody throw some cold water on this team to wake them up! They have a mean Dolphins team DJDunn6 to worry about this week!
    • Green Bay Packers (2-5) CSteud - Packers continue their downward spiral this season! Fresh off the press, they lost a Bottom Feeder Banger against the Vikings 31-38. The defense gave up 444 yards of offense. They couldnt stop a nose bleed.. neither could the Vikings! Packers did a better job on the ground last week getting 103 yards on the ground, but it took 4 guys to reach that mark! QB - Vince Young did a decent job for the Packers at the helm, but where in the hell is Rodgers?? Take me to your leader got dammit!!! Been looking for the dude since...... you get the point. Next time tell the guy to take his time zipping his pants up.. Heard the real injury was was like that scene in the movie, "There's Something About Mary."....where Ben Stiller zips his shit up trying to make it to the prom. Somebody sprinkle this team with some luck please... They host LLCoolGrey the (4-3) Bears this week.
    • Minnesota Vikings (2-5) Juan Valencia - Vikings Win!!! The Vikings Win!!! The offense woke up against the Packers gaining 444 total yards. QB - Josh Freeman played like a pro-bowler.. 14/16 for 313 yards & 3 TDs and 1 int.. Some WR named Patterson had a hell of a game.. over 160 yards & 1 TD.. Who the hell is that?? RB - Peterson showed face again and ran the ball well.. 153 yards and 2 TDs. One thing for sure.... the team definitely went off on offense! I hope the defense have their shit together this week! They gave up close to 300 yards to the Packers offense.. and they take a trip to Dallas to face CaptMoe and his Cowboys. Get your popcorn ready!
    • Houston Texans (2-5) saintsdave75 - Texans are coming off a bye week... I hope they have been game-planning.. I hope them Texan boys are well rested... because this is the week that them damn Colts thafuture3886 are coming to town!
    • Atlanta Falcons (2-5) MrWitness36 - What a whooping he gave them Cardinal boys! 49-14... I said back in the week 7 edition of the Bottom Feeders that, "IF....... that damn Ryan can throw to his teammates only and have the same day he had throwing minus the ints., he will be the NFC's P.O.T.W.!" QB - Ryan did not disappoint this game, he went 11/15 for 251 yards and 4 TDs. He had an awesome day at the helm! The running game did well too! They were able to get 140 yards as a team on the day. Defense came away with 5 ints. on the day as they forced Vick to play catch with them. It would be nice to see this team keep the momentum going.. but he will have to do so against ncsu12ddr the (5-2) Panthers this week to do it!
    • Jacksonville Jaguars (2-6) CHUNKNESS - The winning juice ran out this week for the Jags against the 49ers. Jags QB - Gabbert reverted back to doing what he does best, throwing ints.! He finished the day 7/19 for 91 yards and 1 TD and 3 ints. I have to note that both QB's played like absolute horse shit... Some dude named B.J. Daniels for the 9ers had a horrid day, 5/15 for 75 yards.. 1TD & 1 int. Smells like shit from here! Who the hell is the guy? Oh well... Jags have a bye week this week and you can probably find them in the community hub room looking for work. But it doesnt get any easier for them when they return, because they face ThaBayouChef a tough Titans squad in week 10. 49ers played their way out of the Bottom Feeders.. and the Jags let them off the hook! Always remember Ninersfan80 the disclaimer my friend!
    • Washington Redskins (3-4) Warhawk AKA dreadman - Skins on a 2 game streak! Oh wait.. dont get toooooo happy.. we all see what happened to our fellow member CHUNKNESS .. but Skins have to drink the juice til it runs out. RG3 went 17/32 for 321 yards & 3 TDS 2 ints. connecting with 8 different WR's.. could say it was 10 different players if the Broncos guys had on Skins jerseys. But the Skins had an explosion on offense. 223 rushing..298 passing! Some say the Skins lucked up in this one because of a blown coverage play in regulation to force OT.. But it was Denver's game til the 4th qtr. Skins come on back home to host the Chargers this week in a Bottom Feeders banger!
    • Denver Broncos (3-5) Phenom - Well...... we would like to officially welcome you sir.;) Had such a great start with a (3-0) record.. But now sit on a 5 game losing streak entering the week. Them boys got waaaaaay to comfortable against the Skins in the 4th qtr. last week. Some guys on defense mustve thought someone was shooting on the field.. cause a blown coverage play resulted in guys hitting the deck & left Moss wide open for a late TD to force OT... in which the Broncos ended up losing the game! Broncos have a bye week this week to try and get things back on track in week 10 against KNICKSFAN_84 the Chargers!
    Spoiler Game of the Week

ygc9.jpg vs l67w.jpg
    Call me crazy... call me wrong... fuck it, just call me period! I really think the Falcons are ready to pull off the upset this week. The Falcons are riding high off a solid game last week against the Cards. Offense & defense stepped up and handled business. Stat wise, it looks like the Falcons match up well against the Panthers to get a big win for themselves and the Feeders! Just to name a few: Total yards gained on offense, passing yards, 1st downs, 3rd down conversion percentage all seem to favor the Falcons. The defense may have found their niche in last weeks game. If QB - Ryan can continue to play mistake free football, and make plays on 3rd downs to extend drives, the Falcons will celebrate!!!

Time for week 9 .... Win time baby!
    Lock & Fuckin' Load
    Feeders need to get some got damn wins!!!!

**Disclaimer** fun & games.. fun & games... Dont take it personal.. just take it!!!
    !!!Boots to Asses!!!

Just remember one thing...
    He's looking at you KID.. yep.. the one with the losing record!!!

VOTE VOTE VOTE

• Like Like x 7
  2. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Simply amazing. You outdone yourself once again Jon.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

(y)(y)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Thx Troy! ;)
    Think some Ppl are starting to lose on purpose.. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

I'm speechless...lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

good shit....how'd u know? Me and Franklin was up Fuego gettin it in with Infernus and Nikki, good times!Ii'm guaranteeing a victory this week....yup, guran-got-damn-tee'in....Johnson gets the start

• Like Like x 1
  7. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Some good shit once again Jon!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

Thanks jon lol. its not easy sledding for this team, losses to colts,broncos, chiefs and steelers and wins over jags, skins and chargers. pretty mediocre to this point

• Like Like x 1
  9. CSteud

CSteud Walk On

Like Troy said, simply amazing!!! Job well done Mr. Hawkins, I can't wait to read about the Pack yet again next week.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

you somehow had to make me involved!! Damn it! I though I escaped the wrath

• Like Like x 1
  11. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Once again the bottom feeders thread is very entertaining good work bro

• Like Like x 2
  12. AveryB

AveryB Walk On

I can't stop laughing...Great stuff Jon :hilarious: :hilarious:

• Like Like x 1
  13. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

A handful of disbelievers in here Lawon. Prove 'em wrong! MrWitness36 ;)

• Like Like x 3
  14. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Alex... LoL
    You escaped the wrath..... but you are still on the HOT SEAT!

• Like Like x 2
  15. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

I think I'll have more believers in a few weeks. I'm starting to jell with my team feeling good feeling great :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Ninersfan80

Ninersfan80 Walk On

You just made that up!!! lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

lmao

• Like Like x 1
  18. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

I think I may tank the rest of the season just to get some Bottom Feeder recognition. This is quality stuff Jon. (y)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Man "The Land of The Bottom Feeders" keeps growing by the week... I for one have to win all of my remaining games to climb out of this list.

Not sure the Cards are ready for that but we will try.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Warhawk AKA dreadman

The list is definitely growing.... no tanking got dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep on pushing!!!

• Like Like x 1
  21. Warhawk AKA dreadman

OK.... we at 16 votes in.... tied 8 to 8..............

Who's going to win dammit???

• Like Like x 1
  22. sactown

sactown Walk On

interesting article once again. Thanks for your creativity Jon..

• Like Like x 1
  23. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Just trying to keep a fun atmosphere Steve! As long as ppl read & respond.... I will continue to do them