1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Lanteri's rosters are now done

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Muttcope, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Muttcope

Muttcope 2 Own Goals and Counting

Lanteri's rosters are now done

GT: Lanteri87......just downloaded them now.

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I DL'd them too...Only person not given name is QB#6 for Tulsa or was it SMU...

Looked it over and from what I've seen, they're good considering he just changed names...Some of the teams I looked at noone else had correct or even close to being correct. Lanteri did.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Hey guys..

when I go to EA locker it says that I am "unable to access EA Locker". Also, when I try to connect to an online dynasty it says the servers are down..

I wasn't having this problem earlier, but now it has been like this for the last few days..

what's up?! Is this my fault or theirs?

4. Sweetness

Sweetness Banned

Murk this happened to me yesterday. Just eject the disk, turn off your system, or start an online game. It should work after one of those three. I just did the first one and it worked again.

EDIT: Just saw you typed this yesterday, I am retarded :p