Large MLM Update

Discussion in 'Madden NFL Football' started by Keller, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

http://www.myleaguemanager.net/

Read the front page details

Basically we're being given a cap penalty tracking system so that me and niuhuskie224 can enter your cap penalties into MLM. CHACHING!

The dreaded rookie contracts module has been rolled out. We hadn't encountered this problem yet but only because we hadn't drafted yet. Now - it is solved for us. CHACHING!

Most importantly, Save EA Account Info is now available for all MLM users, not just the admins. I NEED EVERYONE TO SAVE THEIR ACCOUNT INFO IN MLM. As detailed in the info released, this will be 100% necessary for the draft console to work properly. Without it the draft console, which will be released shortly, will not be able to process draft pick trades and obviously that is VERY important to us.

Also something being rolled out that is very important is CPU re-sign logic. As is currently stands, once we increment contracts, the CPU is just going to drop players not under contract. Once the re-sign logic is done, that will be implemented and though we only have a few CPU teams, it will be a nice addition.

• Like Like x 1
  2. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Sounds good.

3. Jason T.

Jason T. Walk On

sounds great.

4. Jason T.

Jason T. Walk On

Keller, the update EA info is under account tab correct? Where we enter our email and password for EA.

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Yup. That will have to be saved in order for our draft pick trades to go smoothly.

6. Jason T.

Jason T. Walk On

gotcha