Lars, Whatupguy, Perfect Cr1me .. you each have 48 hours to post

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by theSANDMAN215, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Lars, Whatupguy, Perfect Cr1me .. you each have 48 hours to post

in this thread.

You three have missed multiple weeks now, and we may need to move on without you unless you post on here.

I hate to lose users, but sometimes it is for the best of the league.

2. Larsccw

Larsccw Guest

Ok, So my last post on here was Thursday. You advanced on Wed. 18th.

We had a family emegency and had to rush home 2 hrs away and spent the weekend at the inlaws.

I miss week 6, and you advance to week 7 on Saturday the 21st. And now you advance only two days later.

At this point I'll simply step away from the league.

I'm a guy who is pretty active and gets the games in. Obviously not fast enough.

Good luck to you all.

3. theSANDMAN215

Once the user games are in, and I don't hear from the people who have not played yet, I just advance.

I usually give the people who have not played at least 24 hours to post or log onto XBL.

I understand about real life stuff, hope you can stay in the league. You are a good member to have.

4. Larsccw

Larsccw Guest

I understand, and I would have been playing my week 7 game now if given ths chance. Anyway, I think it's best at this point for me to just move on. That way you don't have to worry about meholding things up, nor do I have to worry about the excelated rush to get this leagues games in, in 2 days or less before advancment.

5. theSANDMAN215

just sent you a PM.

The only reason I advanced today was because I had not heard from you, whatupguy, or Player Cr1me. I have no problem waiting 3 days for people to get their games in.

6. theSANDMAN215

I just hope you can see it from my point of view that it is unfair for others to sit around and wait and we have no idea what is going on. This is nothing against you or anyone else because real life stuff comes way before this. This is just a game and pure fun.

I just hope you will stay in the league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.