1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Lasik eye surgery

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by SuperBowlNachos, Jan 24, 2012.

1. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Anyone here ever had it? I am tired of dealing with contacts and glasses. I used to be able to wear contacts all day, now my eyes start to dry out after a few hours. I haven't even worn them for about 2.5 months. This is the only pricing I have been able to find - http://www.allaboutvision.com/visionsurgery/cost.htm - How was the pricing for anyone that's had it? Any other suggestions are welcome too.

2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I've been thinking about it too. From what I hear, one of the best guys in Dallas costs about 3 Gs.

3. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I haven't had it done but the 2 of my friends that have say it's the best thing they've ever done.

4. ram29jackson

ram29jackson Walk On

I had the knife-not the laser and it went fine..but I need to do it again all these years later and odds are it will be laser

5. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    My old lady works in an ophthamology office. i have met all of the doctors and none of them have had lazik done to themselves nor do they wear contacts

6. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I had it done 3 years ago - best money I ever spent.

Before the surgery I was virtually blind without my contacts. The morning after the surgery I could read things at a distance with better clarity without my contacts than I ever could with them.

I paid $5k to have mine done, but I did a ton of research and found one of the top guys in the NY/NJ area to do the surgery. I figured when I'm having someone shoot a laser in my eye, I'm not paying bottom dollar.

7. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

I ended up not being eligible for it.

8. ram29jackson

ram29jackson Walk On

how the heck can you not be eligible ?