Last Chance Ever to Become a Foundation Member

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by IrishBearcat, Apr 10, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Fellas,

Just wanted to direct you to this thread. This should be our home for the future years of running this league and foundation members get the best perks and the best experience possible from this site. I'd suggest all of you to strongly consider signing up, as the $50 ($38 to upgrade if you've spent the $12 yearly) is very well worth it. It works for life so is definitely a great value.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/foundation-membership.51759/#post-543535

@BakerWildcat7
    @UofCWildcat
    @Oshiomogho
    @MNoffke
    @DMan22
    @-Cougars-
    @fuzzyl0gic

You have until tonight to sign up.

2. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

i didnt understand it before and I dont understand it now. and i dont know why i need to do anything more then what i do.

3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

If you're good with where you're at, you don't have to do anything. Haha. I think Irish wants us to be a premier league one day, so if our league was selected for that, then you would need to be a premier member to participate.

The owners of this site want this community to perpetually expand, which will mean more server cost, maintenance, etc. Becoming a premier member helps with that, and you also get a few benefits.

4. IrishBearcat

Sent a mass text on this topic to help u guys better understand. You guys must be signed up by 8:00 PM EST.

5. IrishBearcat

If we ever went premier, which is not even of worry right now, everyone would always be allowed to pay the $12 to become premier at any time. That offer isn't limited.

This was more of alert for our members who are newer around here. The premier league draft (which you must enter and leagues will be drafting from for their empty spots) should start fairly soon.

This was more of an alert for members here who plan to be in multiple leagues. You can go to the TF Membership subforum and read the stickies to get more information on what each membership option is about.

6. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Yeah, I didn't realize Drifter was only opening up this week for a chance to become a foundation member, I missed the first deadline myself. I signed up for it.