Last Coach Out?

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by ChaoticUT, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

[​IMG]
    El Paso, Texas (AP) -- It was not but 4 years ago when college football was swept with the largest coaching changes in recent memory. 2010 was the year of the coach, with as many as 12 universities hiring new head coaches. These coaches were no slouches. Many have moved on to bigger schools, schools with more money, and have done incredible jobs, but one has remained. Its been nearly half a decade that UTEP has been guided by Coach ChaoticUT but it looks like that may all come to an end. It has been leaked by sources close to the Coach that he is looking to take his talents to a larger school, with a bigger talent pool, more financial support of his team, and lastly, one that will pay him the bigger bucks. I was able to catch the coach at the UTEP campus before he jumped into his car to head to the airport and this is what he had to say about the rumors, "I love UTEP and this is my home. If I need to make a public statement regarding my job or anything related to the program I will contact the proper media outlet. " -- It should also be noted that Coach ChaoticUT was on a trip to the North East, where many schools in the ACC and Big 10 have openings, but of course that is all speculation.

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

You stuck with UTEP a long time, but sometimes change is a good thing.

3. JVrazorback

JVrazorback Walk On

Congrats and welcome to the wonderful world of the rich and famous!!!:thumbsup:

4. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

Big 10 country is calling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.