Last minute draft jobs

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Last minute draft jobs

Okay, we still have a few things to hammer out before the draft:

1. Draft order

We got most of it down I believe but we're still cloudy on a few spots. Gotta get this ready before draft time

2. Draft jobs

The Commish will be hosting the draft, obviously, and announcing picks. We'll still need a board member to write down who is being drafted where (and also be possibly typing a draft order out as we go to the entirety of the owners there), as well as someone (or someones) making sure that owners that are not there are getting hosed.

3. Last minute Mumble woes

Hopefully we don't have any, but if we do I will have to handle those I guess. I'll need a complete list of the draft picks and where they went so I can assign them to the teams fairly quickly via cap book. I can possibly (if not having to do anything else) add them as we draft so we can have up to the minute cap book numbers.

Last minute preparations and adjustments are what separate great leagues from good leagues. Let's get this done right, guys!

2. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Guys, I am at the draft and can help as much as you need me. Just let me know what you need me for.

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I will be there but it will be close if not right at 6pm when I arrive. I will be logged into mumble but not at keyboard till 6pm sharp.

Winuvas, just give me a job and Ill do it. I know we have a thread for owners not present at the draft to leave a wish list. Maybe I can use this list and announce picks for owners not there, unless Nate was going to jump on this.

4. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

I will be willing to help where I can. I will be watching my daughter while the draft is going on, so I figure I will be distracted to a point. So I'm not sure if any of the jobs you listed will be suitable for me. The last think I want is to miss something because I was taking my kid to the bathroom or something. I can probably take a couple teams draft boards and make their picks for them.