Last night

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kingspring, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

Last night

Posted this in the disconnect but wanted to amke sure it was noted...

three things charter (everyone else)...

Not a clue what happened with the internet/cable/phone last night. Everything went dead. This would be the reason I couldnt contact you what so ever until now. I called them and the only thing they could tell me was they are doing upgrades in my area.. My apologies If it were my bad I would apologize like I always do, but frankly it was out of my control

The last time i disconnected with you (due to the new xbox with the new built wifi had issues @ first) I was up by seven in the red zone.. Im glad I got the same benefit of doubt esp considering we restarted and you won the game. I was down by 28 or so in that game and cut it down to seven if you recall? I was far from out of it. Yes the connex was my issue. But the first game I gave no thought to letting you restart and not pick up from were it was. Im not cut throat I guess.

Third is im out of this league, I quit my other one due to non sim. To be honest a quarter defense in the second quarter, and your db's moving from jam to soft jam to soft and they look like robots spazzing out is not football... Quarters defense has been an issue esp blitzing the nickel backs... a three man front DOES NOT get a push in football consistantly. I run Cam Newton... set run plays.. Cam newton leads the SEC in rushing, I dont think that is far fetched... my offense mirrors what I see when I turn on the tv... I run nickle or a 3-2-6 and surrender a push up front due to my weak front seven, like a lot of teams the nickle 4-2-5 packages to stop a spread passing attack. You had some gimmick bull shit three line man three safety that would give up 5 yards every play but due to this being a video games and some issues this is not the case...

So I am glad you hurried up and reported on the game and didnt give a chance nor the benefit of the doubt like I once gave to you with some time in the third and all of the 4th remaining. On that note thank you everyone I did enjoy the experience I will just stick to the sim football that I like.

2. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Read the post in a response to this in the D/C thread. He is only one I have had a problem keeping a connection with. He is also involved in other D/C's. It's your responsibility to keep a connection.

3. charter04

charter04 Walk On

I ran plays based on your formations. I used 4-3, nickel, Dime, and quarter. I based it on you formations. I'm not running dime against 5 wide. My Middle LB can't cover a WR. I could tell all you had was throwing on the run, throwing long bombs, and running with your QB. You gave it to a RB maybe twice. I could tell you were one dimensional so I ran qb spy, qb trap, and qb contain plays. All are can be easily passed on. You had open guys all over the field with enough time to throw. You were just too concerned with scrambling. Just because I know how to stop that one dimensional crap, don't blame me for being non-sim. Run a real offense. Yes Newton runs a lot. But so do the RB's. You could have ran draw up the middle all day. And the time you ran out of the I and I ran 4-3 you couldn't run. So don't blame me just because you are a poor play caller. I scored 29 in 3 quarters and since you took advantage of me running out clock and playing conservative when I was up 28, in our first game, then I wasn't going to stop scoring. You might have scored a few more points but keeping me from getting more then 29 the rest of the game is highly unlikely, considering you were barely stopping me at that point.

Also all those D/C were your fault. When you were up by 7, and as you called it, in the redzone, that was early in the game. I think I could have come back from that if you can come back from 28.

The D/C actually helped you not give up 50+.

4. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

This is not a win at all cost you are cut throat... NO ONE RUNS QUARTERS! EVER!!!!!!! and why the moving them from jam to soft 56 times before I call the cadence isnt dirty?????? LOL

Have the win brother you need it way more than me.... I'm done playing with guys that pick and choose what rules to follow god knows when I was near mid field and was going to come out of the huddle one 4th and 5 to try to draw an offsides you paused.... B

5. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

my d/c's are my issue I couldnt control the one last night... and the issues prior to that were the newe wireless router hooking up to my g router... Since hoosier Joe helped me with that there has been no problems with my connex.. Dont sit here and attack me as a player when I broke no rules? poor play caller? You jam then go soft I hit him over top I can score in two plays vs you and you say the game is over... you pre snap shennigans are what changed my play calling. I do run Dyer, and McCalleb but when you show a blitz with 3 down lineman... one line backer and then throw 5 dbs in the box that is a recipe for disaster the quarters defense has and always will be dirty especially when it is ran with all the pre snaps shit.

And anyone can rattle off the defenses they ran but majority of your snaps? Quarters not against my five wide... but vs everything that didnt didnt have 2 te's or a fb.... I personally have no issue with you putting Ronnie Wingo at FB which there are rules against that as well... WIngo is a tailback... but when you hinder me from running a normal offense with some cheese bs then ill say something.

But hey you can pick and choose what rules to follow, and then call me out as a player.. Im just following the rules. thanks for making me step out and do this... could have been easily fixed if your werent so cut throat so do it to everyone else and then you can win this league playing like that...

6. charter04

charter04 Walk On

That happened one time. that wasn't some kind of a strategy that was me trying to get my guys to do something an they weren't. If that was somehow my strategy wouldn't i have kept doing it? The one time you went for on forth you got stopped.

Your right it's not a win at all cost league. So why run a offense that is so one dimensional? To say you should never runs quarter! why? You are the only one I have played that A. could move the ball against it. and B. Complained. It would be deferent if it was my base offense. But When you run 5 wide that is the only one that gives a db to guard all the WR's.

That just show how poor you are at reading defenses, because I run regular Dime and other formations much more that quarters.

7. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

Quit attacking me like you are Arkansas OC this is a damn video game in which I feel you were not following the rules... You ran primarly quarters against me but this is he said she said.. you are the first person to ever call me non sim... not to mention you only mention non sim offense but bro your defense is non sim... i like how you tip toe around that

8. charter04

charter04 Walk On

Show me a rule that says you can't ever run quarters. When you show blitz that doesn't do anything. I can and have had everyone else but you move the ball with ease on that formation. I but wingo at fb one play because my starter is hurt and my other fb is 55 overall. You could score on me in two plays everytime? Then why did you only have 14? I only run some of the few defenses I run to counteract your cheesy mike vick offense. Your first two drives I didn't call any qb contain plays. You ran around like with the qb like your 10 so I adjusted. Sim play is about adjustments. I didn't use key the run one play. I had my defense things set on both conservative tackling. i used aggressive a few times. You had it on strip the ball, it seemed like all game. The only reason I even have a problem with how you played is because you called me out for things that are not against the rules. So I call you right back out. Maybe you have time to keep playing games over and over again but I don't. I like to spend time with my family also.

9. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Guys, please refrain from airing out this kind of stuff on the boards. I'm closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.