Late - Leadership Check In this week...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Nov 2, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Suppose to be up on Sunday night but I forgot. I didn't forget forget, i put it off and then forgot. Any who.

Right now Wajo is stepping down and leaving so I opened cowboys. I'll have his permissions revoked here shortly. Win is taking care of filling the board member spot. Bada is going to get the favorite team post going. Bada is also cracking down on the scheduling stuff. I sent a message to bruce asking him what's going on. Jeremy is home and resting and should be back soon.

What else?

2. natedawg212000

I need someone to please make a detailed post, describing the history and greatness of the OMFL in the new members lounge. We need to stir up interest and get some guys on our waiting list. Anyone help with that? I am sick and going to bed.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

If no one else gets on it by tomorrow afternoon, I can try to post something.

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Well i took Wajo spot so thats taken care. Of i will spend the next few days going over the cap book and getting familiar with it.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I can post something as well I have had a good run with the last 2 new guys we got in both solid guys I feel.

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

i havent been here very long otherwise i could post something. I don't know the history of OMFL or anything like that

7. natedawg212000

Awesome awesome news! Gonna miss Wajo, but I am excited about Colts!

8. natedawg212000

also win we need to post new rule book for everyone and fix links in any stickes

9. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I am here guys. Meeting today but I will be back in pocket this afternoon.

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'll fix that when I get home from work today. All links in rulebook are working and accurate to my knowledge.

11. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Any questions/help to figure out how to do cap book, Colt, let me know.

Also, just about everyone that has been a cap book representative at some point or another still has access going into the offseason. The reason for this is rather simple: all hands on deck.

To anyone that has ever worked in retail, the offseason is the cap book guy's Day After Thanksgiving sale. 40 million things going on with all teams and we have to keep up.

Dave, Colt, Nate, Dunn, myself, and whomever the new person is to replace Colt (who replaced Wajy) will all have access. With this many folks having access, we have to organize and communicate super effectively to make sure we all are on the same page updating books and updating them right.

12. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I am fine guys, been busy with the end of football, bball starting and my wifes surgery and travel for work...sorry. I will be more of a presence around here through the winter for sure.

Appreciate the patience.

13. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

Hey Bruce, did you ever get the invite to the new OMFL AIM blast group and the private Board group?

14. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Favorite teams post is up. Also, I'll put together a detailed scheduling how-to post and have that up leading us into week 17. I think we should be more strict on this going forward, although it may take the new season for it to truly have any impact.

15. BRUCE80

No I did not.

16. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

I just resent it, but I think we both have to be on aim at the same time or something. Winuvas is going to have to send you one for the board group. It's mmbruce80, right?

17. BRUCE80

Yes it is.

18. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I'll do it when I get home from work, unless Jeremy or Nate see this, as they also can invite for board blast chat.