1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Latest from Ian Cummings regarding rash disconnects...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CHUNKNESS, Oct 15, 2010.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Latest from Ian Cummings regarding rash disconnects...

I know I should be happy that they found the "major culprit," but November?... Sheesh.

2. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

No doubt - worst part is November could be 11/1, could be 11/30 (yikes!).

3. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

if both teams make sure they download the latest roster before playing their games, there usually is not a disconnect.

Perfect example was when i played the Jets, the jets had not download the roster and our game got disconnected in the second quarter, then he download the roster and we were able to play a full game without a problem.

4. CHUNKNESS

THIS! If anyone has been having disconnect issues, this has been a trigger for them post patch.

5. TwoTONS04

TwoTONS04 Walk On

I did the roster download before playing the Vikings and still got a disconnect

6. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

It worked for me last night. Played the Raiders last night and before we even kicked off it disconnected. I then downloaded the roster update and had no problems other then a lagfest. Seriously EA, get your crap together.

I guess I can dream of EA losing the exclusive lisense deal and us seeing a NFL2k12 game.

7. CHUNKNESS

Are you around this weekend Daryl? We can talk about it some more on YIM or over the phone...

8. TwoTONS04

TwoTONS04 Walk On

Yes, I will be around all weekend

814-594-8415 is the best way to get ahold of me.

9. Phenom

Phenom Walk On

Marti and I both had the latest rosters downloaded and it was a disconnect fest. I saw out there that it could also be a defect with rosters and injuries in OF. You figure that they'd have fully tested the new patch with Online Franchise....right? Riiiiiight. :rolleyes:

10. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Phenom you hit the nail on the head.Alton and i had 5 disconnects 4 before the kickoff and 1 with 4 mins into the game.Then all of a sudden it was ok but lagged.Looks like later and earlier times and non weekends is the best time since there is way less server overload.