Leadership Change in OMFL

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jun 10, 2011.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Jul 29, 2009
    This isn't a huge thing for anyone here, other than head knowledge, but the OMFL is making some changes to better help us take this league to another level. One of those changes took place last night.

As you all know I've been blessed to be the commish of this amazing group of guys, but I can not even come close to taking the credit for developing the OMFL, at any of it's stages (even in PC), into what it is as the longest online madden league in existence. I have always firmly believed in setting the league up to be bigger than any one person or owner.

In a step to solidify the leagues leadership for years to come we have set up 4 co-owners of the OMFL. These 4 men will be responsible for any and all leadership changes and choices that the OMFL makes. Their ownership percentage was broken up where the commish owns 49% of the league and each of the other 3 own 17% percent. This way the other three owners always have the power to keep the commish (which may not always be myself) from doing anything they feel is detremental to the leagues success.

These four men will help decide what to do with the finances that the OMFL has in regards to purchasing awards or other things for people who accomplish great things for the league or do great things for the league.

These four men are myself as commish (49%), Jeremy co-commish (17%), Dave nfc rep (17%), and Dunn afc rep (17%). These men have went above and beyond the call to help make the OMFL a special place, and they deserve just as much, if not more, credit for making the OMFL a great place to play madden.

Great things are coming for the future of the OMFL and even more things will be introduced throughout the summer. I am excited about these changes and I am even more excited about the changes that are being discussed. We will be taking steps to help further grow the OMFL and take us to anther level in Madden gaming.

We are also going to be strengthening our relationship with leagues such as the WFL and better using these relationships to help make both leagues better. Win is another key board member who is very vital to the OMFL success and we are going to do what we must to strengthen that relationship and help each league become one of the top leagues in the Madden community.

Thank you guys for being a part of something great here at the OMFL.