Leadership Check-in Thread - 11.29.10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Nov 29, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Anything on the hot plate that we need to deal with?

Was the rules for that cap issue fixed?

Whats up?

2. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Still waiting on Bada for the incentive program and we need somoen on the rules committe to haed up the weekly public service announcements

3. natedawg212000

I feel, and if you don't you don't have too, that would be the perfect job for yourself. That's why I asked you to take the job that you did. You are good at handling people in those ways.

4. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

one important thing coming up this week to deal with is getting the temas who have not done so, have their roster ready for the week 2 deadline; currently, 7 teams are not at 53 (bids may be pending) and 1 team is way over the cap (Cowboys)

5. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Ill consider it, but Im not on the commitee, and am unsure about how much time the new incentive program with require. However, if somone on the commitee hits me up, I may consider partnering, and contributing :)

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

We shouldnt be way over the cap the last update before my recent FA pick ups had me at about 1.2 million under. So I think we should be a mil or so over now with the four additions.

Two cuts and we should be right in line, unless the update i got in my team thread was wrong.

7. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

We are under the cap and at 53....

8. natedawg212000

Ok West. I'll get someone on the committee. Committee members who wants it? Jeremy?

9. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Should have the incentive program written up and presented by mid-week...

10. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Im here guys..Came down some kind of wicked bug yesterday. Still has me down.

11. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Hey guys, I looked at the Cowboys cap twice and they are still over, Bruce please take a look and see if any of the mods are off.

12. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I may be down and out another 24 hours. Just went to doc and I have got a serious innner ear infection and it is causing me to have sever dizziness and bouts of nausea. hopefully, i will up and running in 24 gours.

13. natedawg212000

2 things I need help with, West I think they both fall under you as League PR man, but if someone wants to help please do so.

Our waiting list is down to zero. I need West or someone to go through and delete applications on the waiting list that are no good, make a push to get new applications signed up and edit up our waiting list, and to also make sure our owners list is totally up to date. I love the owners list here: http://xtreme-football.net/index.php?r=league/index&lid=31 but we can't track 'warning' on that, so we still need one here also.

so 2 things - update owners list and waiting list, and also make a push for new waiting list guys.