Leadership Checkin thread - 12.28.10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Dec 28, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Whats up guys? It's really quiet lately, which is a little worrisome.

So Wayne is gone. We need a Rams owner and a board member.

Bruce is on the fence of being gone (whats up with that??), but is he staying? What happened to make him want to leave?

I take it Win is busy with work cause I haven't heard from him in a while.

What else needs to be done?

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Yeah I replaced Wayne already with a new guy who had a reference from some guys in SOCOM and I played a scrim with him seems solid. Bruce was mad after his game with glitch sorry I mean gaddy and his new defense but was back quick. And yes very worrisome to me how silent it has been I hope it comes back after Jan 1.

3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Also I personally think we should wait till closer to the offseason to find the right guy for the board. We have everything under control and do not want to rush a new guy in here when we really do not need just yet. I mean if we have or find one fine but we have a little time to play with.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Well, I have been around, but it's a bye week for me and nothing to do on my end honestly. The only thing I have mentioned lately was the cap idea which got zero feedback. I've been on AIM a good bit though.

Sorta just hanging out until I am needed, honestly. :)

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

To answer your Bruce question - see your other thread about "Serious Discussion". Bruce I think was very frustrated not only with his personal play, PLUS all madden BS, but Gaddy's constant defensive calls and offensive calls.

I said my piece there, so I'll just limit it to that.

6. natedawg212000

I think I am going to get rid of West in here. Hes been mia since the issue with win.

7. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Im here.

Bada has been awfully quiet lately. Maybe just holidays. I miss talking with him.

8. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Yeah, holidays and year-end work stuff has kept me super busy - sorry guys. Haven't been able to get on AIM in quite some time. The timing of my bye is perfect. I have a year-end incentive to complete by the weekend that my bonus is dependent on, so I've been pulling 12-14 hour days at work to try and finish it up. Add into that family responsibilities around the holidays and there just hasn't been much time to keep up...

Following my bye, I should be back up and running at a normal Bada rate ;)

9. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

If you feel the need to replace me thats fine. I have to admit the honeymoon is over with this game, but I still know I can help in the handling of issues that arise even though I have been limited time wise. This time of year a lot of business are setting goals for 2011 and taking a look back at 2010 for review, which means I don't see an opportunity for more activity here in the near future. That on top of the winter storms that kept all 7 of the kids home the last 2 weeks more or less has taken a slight toll on Clares sanity so I have been helping her out. Until you find someone I will be happy to continue to be part of solving conflicts :). I look forward to catching up with everyone soon. I have some league things to do today after work like the game summary and such so I will hopefully be around later :).

10. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I think the holidays have everyone stretched thin a bit. I think once we clear into 2011 time will free up for a LOT of us that are occupied more than normal during the holidays.

11. natedawg212000

I'm more concerned with West lack of 'want' more than his lack of 'time'. its whatever i guess. I just dont want guy who dont want to be here.

12. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I am fine, disgusted with alot of whats has gone on but I am still fine.