League Activity - ALL READ

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RynoAid, Feb 18, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

League Activity - ALL READ

This isn't a "play your games only" type of league... You need to be active in the forums, active with your game summaries and generally engaged in the day to day happenings of TTIV

The league will benefit and you will benefit because your interest and fun will spike with everyone taking a pro-active approach. It will bring your dynasty to the next level of sim and you will build bonds and rivalries with guys in the league and that's what TF is all about.

I'll be watching, so pick up your game and activity. If you need examples.. just see the other TF leagues are doing and how much fun can be had when everyone participates.

2. Larsccw

Larsccw Guest

Well, I have been getting used to the new format. And I just now figured out that the Game Summaries are now up in the top block. Not sure why, but I have missed seeing it there till now when I activly started to look for it.

3. bnckeye27

bnckeye27 Guest

To be perfectly honest, per the other thread, I haven't been interested enough in my team to write much about them. I started out strong (early season, before the forums moved), but my disinterest coupled with the fact that no one else was really reporting much or, more importantly, keeping a dynasty tracker (and this is NOT to blame anyone else for my laziness, just saying) has prevented me from doing much.

I am just not excited by using this team.

4. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

anything we can do to get you excited

5. bnckeye27

bnckeye27 Guest

Will see how the end of the season pans out...if we decide to switch some coaching jobs around that may help.