League Activity

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gsolo19564, Aug 12, 2011.

1. gsolo19564

gsolo19564 Walk On

Nov 20, 2009
    Do we still have everybody active in this league? I know it's a new Dynasty and we our going to need to filter out some at the very beginning but after we only have 5 people ready to advance? I'm ready to get this league goin!
  2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Feb 10, 2009
    I'm going to do some work this weekend to get this thing going again. I've been pretty slammed lately but things are starting to calm down so I'll have a little more time to focus on this league. I appreciate everyone that has been putting effort into this league and we'll get it going again.
  3. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Jul 15, 2011
    Yea this week has been hell week for me at work, just coming home from vacation and no one actually did any work while i was gone......
    I managed to get my game in immediately after we advanced and i havent actually been on since, i just checked today and got lucky to see that we JUST advanced this morning haha
  4. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Aug 8, 2011
    is there space in this league i would like to join my GT is Gho5t9
  5. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Aug 8, 2011
    hey guys im interested in joinin your dynasty itz looks real promisin im a active dude and willl get my games in

Name:Hakeem Abdul
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Xbox and Gho5t9
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games:Mainly Weekends
    Favorite Teams:Texas Florida North Carolina
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: so a youtube video (JMS)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

NCAA- 2starjdp legit league Madden- yes nuttin serious tho Nba- yes the USBA and NSBA league legit sim leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? Since 6th grade How long have you been playing online? Since 7th grade

3. What type of player would you say you are? Um fun player I take losses like a man don’t quit out wen im losin

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Itz cool im used to talking to older dudes on xbox they actually funny and cool to me

5. Have you read the
    rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I did and nope I think they are perfectly fair

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    love sports games play football senior in high school
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

Great cause im mature and not ignorant

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

Having fun play my favorite games with other people and making new freinds

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would continue the game then report the proof to the commish after the game

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have taken a great interest in the NCAA football 12 dynasties called – Legends of Saturday, REAL MEN OF GENIOUS, and Coast to Coast
    R3AL M3N of G3NIUS