League Address(READ & SIGN)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bulldog, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Ok fellas i've been kinda easy on you and not said anything about posting but it's getting to be an issue when there is only 2 or 3 people posting game summaries and even conversating with other members. I mean we have 12 members and only 3 of them posted there PickEm game picks and 2 of those people were commishes(me and bucsfan).

We will be doing scouting reports which will include a full detail depth chart, redshirts, injuries, playbooks, recruiting updates and any other team news.

So, I'm going to be putting up content duties and whoever doesn't sign up for something will be assigned something by me or bucsfan047(your co-commish). If you fail to post your weekly content you will be given a strike, 3 strikes and your gone. Also failure to schedule and play USER games will result in a strike.

I don't want you guys to think im being an asshole or anything i just want what's best for this league and im sure you guys would agree we need this.

I want RMG to get to this level: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/cream-of-the-crop.227/

It is up to you guys but since we will be doing content every advance week do you want to switch to a 72 hour advance schedule or stick with the 48 hour?

Content Duties:
    • RMG Pick Em' game(weekly) bucsfan
    • Heisman Watch(weekly, must be a write-up along with pictures and what not) masler
    • Players of the week(of course weekly, must be a write-up along with pictures and what not) Big Suge Knight
    • Conference Watch(weekly, must be a write-up along with pictures and what not) - 1 per conference bucsfan047(ACC), Niners21(BIG 10) xUGAx Bulldog34(SEC)
    • Pre-season/Mid-season/Off-season Write-up(pre-season, Week 7, bowl week) joeptc
    • Seasonal Questions(start of season and end of season) me & bucsfan
    • Player of the year,coach of the year,rookie of the year,special teams player of the year,Conference MVP(end of season/we will vote and you must help with another duty) me
    • Game of the week(weekly, must be written the week before the BIG game) JFace907
    • Top 25(weekly with a write-up) PSUmtj112
    • Passing,Rushing,Receiving,Tackle,Sack and INT leaders(weekly write-up) fuzzylogic
    Other responsibilities:
    • Team previews/expectations(each coach during pre-season in scouting report thread)
    • Highlights Videos & Pics(must upload at least 2 to the wire weekly)
    • Posting(post daily)
    • Getting games in on time
    • Scheduling games(no excuses)
    • Game Summaries

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bulldog

If you have an idea for content please share it. If you have any questions please ask them. I'm here pretty much all the time and if im not i will get back to you ASAP.

3. Bulldog

4. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

• Pre-season/Mid-season/Off-season Write-up(pre-season, Week 7, bowl week)
    i call this

5. Bulldog

Ok make it good bro :)

6. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

damn yes i will

7. Bulldog

If you don't respond to this message you will be removed from the league.

8. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Game of the week.

Thats all me.

9. Bulldog

I also want to add that your game summaries will be posted in your individual team scouting reports thread. So everyone please start a thread in the Scouting Report sub-forum titled "your team name". Thanks

example: Georgia Bulldogs or you can get creative and put something like Dawg Pen it doesn't matter as long as it's something related to your team name.

10. Bulldog

You are good at those JJ. Thanks brotha (y)

11. Cutch 22

Cutch 22 Let's gooooooo

Top 25(weekly with a write-up)

I'll take this.

12. Bulldog

Right on thanks Cutch (y)

13. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

Passing,Rushing,Receiving,Tackle,Sack and INT leaders(weekly write-up)

I'll do this one.

14. Bulldog

ok make it good man (y)

15. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Sorry I haven't been active lately, I just got in from vacation so that should change.

I will do: Player of the year,coach of the year,rookie of the year,special teams player of the year,Conference MVP

16. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

awesome, glad to see us steppin up

17. Masler

Masler Moderator

I don't think I can commit to extra content with as busy as I am outside of Tradition. Can do my game summaries and the Pick Em but just being honest that I would fall behind if you gave me extra content

18. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Ill Handle the "Conference Watch" for the ACC, what is that like standings, game summaries, and player type stuff?

19. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

@xUGAx Bulldog34 aka the artist formerly known as Bud Light

You want us just to have one thread for these or you want me to do a thread for each week? (I can imagine 15 game of the week threads getting sloppy on the board)

20. Bulldog

Would you be able to keep up with your scouting report posts?

It's all good man every man needs a vacation once in a while. I put you down for it thanks man make her good. (y)

21. Bulldog

im thinking separate threads would be better(easier)

22. Bulldog

Everyone please don't forget to make your teams scouting report thread in the scouting report sub-forum. If you need an example on how to make one look HERE. When you do get one created make sure you reserve 5 posts (just like i did in mine) so i can transfer your previous game summaries over to that thread.

Thanks xUGAx

23. Niners21

Niners21 Walk On

I'll take the conference watch in the Big Ten. This is my first online league so if you don't mind can someone give me a link to a previous writeup so I know what type of info I should be bringing in?

And also, I'm not clear what the RMG pick'em game is.

24. Bulldog

The RMG Pick'em game is just picking teams that you think will win the game that week and the person with the best overall record wins a prize....sorry the top 3 win a prize.

The Conference Watch is just you writing a report on what to look for in the conference like games that week(just users in that conference), players to look out for, etc. Our co-commish @bucsfan047 will do one for the ACC and you can just base yours off of that.

Anymore questions please feel free to ask.

25. Bulldog

Ok fellas im gonna give this until Tuesday night for everyone to be signed up for something. If you have not signed up for something by then i will have to let you go.

Thanks xUGAx :)