League Apology

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by IrishBearcat, Nov 8, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Jan 29, 2011

I owe you guys an apology after last night. I was a tad frustrated as the miscommunication was the third time I had difficulty with scheduling and playing a user game. To play aaron I had to wake up early only on 4.5 hours of sleep. To play Dakota I had to play three seperate times on the same day to finally get a result to stick and had to cancel plans to make sure we got our game played.

Then last night I honestly had no idea mcyork had ended a family dinner expecting me to be on and ready to go at 9 PM EST. I can clearly see how he would see that from my posts, but what is frustrating is that is not what I meant nor expected. When league mates come piling in questioning my intentions/effort after I've sacrificed sleep and spent 3+ hours to try and get a game played on time, it's frustrating. I feel like I'm doing the best I can.

I went back and misread some of mcyorks posts, which is my fault. I'm sorry I got heated, but I felt like a handful of people here were coming at me last night and making some judgments. I'm honestly trying my best and I think dakota7 and aarondramp would confirm that I made a solid effort to play my games with them.

Hopefully I can continue playing with you guys, but I understand some weren't happy with my defensive nature last night. I hope the above insight will at least help you see where I am coming from.
  2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Sep 23, 2009
    I already told you I really appreciated you working with me on Monday. I still have no idea what the problem was, but you were extremely accomodating and worked through it with me. Thanks again.

In my opinion, miscommunication can happen to anyone. Last night, this could have all been solved if you would have just texted mcyork as he requested. We used texting to work through our problems and it worked great.