League App: Cadepetty247 (Approved)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by cadepetty247, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

FIRST AND LAST NAME/INITIAL: Cade Petty
    YIM :ccadep
    TIME ZONE & STATE:CST, TX
    PSN ID:Cadepetty247
    GENERAL AVAILABILITY (Mon-Fri, Weekend):MON-FRI AFTERNOONS,ALL SAT,SUN

How long have you been part of TraditionSports & what is your previous league experience here?I've been in TF before, wasn't active for a year or so but ready to get back going

What is your favorite team? Are you willing to play with another team if your favorite is not available? Rangers, but any Availible

Why do you want to join the TBL? Im a baseball coach and a big fan. I love to contribute to leagues and I see alot of the Show leagues not work, so I'd love to help in any way to keep TBL successful

TBL is a Sim-Style baseball league that prides itself on realistic game-play, but also recognizes that we also are mature adults. What does SIM baseball and mature game-play mean to you?Sim baseball/Sim gaming to me means a simulation of what you would see in an actual baseball game. Doing anything to confuse AI or non sim playing is unesscesary. Mature gaming is playing respectful!!!

If you feel that a player is exploiting the game to get an unfair advantage, what do you do?First, I would always before I play a game be able to get ahold of my opponent during the game at anytime throgh aim,yim or txt. I would msg that person to talk to him about it. If it furthers i would finish the game, save some type of replays and msg a commish with evidence.

Are you OK with being placed on a waitlist? You will need to scrimmage against the members of the management team before receiving an invitation to join TBL. Im ready to scrimmage a any time!!!

TBL will be a moderate to fast advance rate. How many games do you honestly feel you are able to complete per week? I have time tons of time so any set games!!!

2. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

Just wondering about my league app? Did I not do it right?

3. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

sorry for not getting back to you. I sent you a friend request on yahoo messenger. We need to setup a time so you can scrim myself or scikotic to make sure you will be a good fit for the league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.