League App. HulkHagen (Approved) - Awarded Brewers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hulk_hagen_55, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

Jul 2, 2010
    YIM : hulk_hagen_55@yahoo.com
    TIME ZONE & STATE:central, wisconsin
    PSN ID: Hulkhagen55
    GENERAL AVAILABILITY (Mon-Fri, Weekend): monday,tuesday, wednesday, after 8 central, Thursday all day, friday after 8 central, saturday after 5 central, and sunday all day

How long have you been part of TraditionSports & what is your previous league experience here? I am part of the PMFL, have been since the tailend of madden 09. and i joined tradition the beginning of this past madden season

What is your favorite team? Are you willing to play with another team if your favorite is not available? The Brewers. In all honesty my interest wouldnt be the same if i had to play with a team other than the brewers or royals. But i would be willing to play as a different team

Why do you want to join the TBL? Im a fan of baseball, and having a blast offline. i also know a bunch of guys in this league to be sim gamers. i enjoy that

TBL is a Sim-Style baseball league that prides itself on realistic game-play, but also recognizes that we also are mature adults. What does SIM baseball and mature game-play mean to you? it means i dont have to worry about playing a good( competivly wise) game to enjoy it. i know that a game will be finished, and cheap tactics wont be used. that means i can enjoy what this game has to offer

If you feel that a player is exploiting the game to get an unfair advantage, what do you do? ill take the approach i always do, i first look at it if its my fault that its happening. if is still happens ill talk to the player doing it. if it still occurs ill collect evidence of that im talking about, and tell the commish in a polite way. in fact i believe ive only sent 2 formal complaints in my entire time in sim games, i generally am able to handle things like that myself

Are you OK with being placed on a waitlist? You will need to scrimmage against the members of the management team before receiving an invitation to join TBL. yes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.