League Application **areedr811** (Approved) - Awarded Diamondbacks

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Austin811, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

Jun 9, 2010
    YIM :areedr811
    TIME ZONE & STATE: Arizona, MST
    GENERAL AVAILABILITY (Mon-Fri, Weekend): Mon-Thur: After 7 Mountain time/Fri: After 4 Mountain time. Weekends: Any time, unless noted.

How long have you been part of TraditionSports & what is your previous league experience here? Since Summer 2010, I've been in the premier NCAA league, The 4th Horseman, and in the Premier Madden Xbox league TMFL.

What is your favorite team? Are you willing to play with another team if your favorite is not available?Arizona Diamondbacks, since they were founded in 1998, I was at game 7 of the 2001 WS.
    Yes Im willing to play with any team, I love baseball and wouldnt mind playing with any team, bad or good.

Why do you want to join the TBL?
    I want to join because I want a sim, fun experience on The Show with some buddies that enjoy a common thing, playing The Show.
    TBL is a Sim-Style baseball league that prides itself on realistic game-play, but also recognizes that we also are mature adults. What does SIM baseball and mature game-play mean to you? Well, I'm a young guy but Ive been playing sim since age 10 because I play the game the way its meant to be played.

To me sim means that you dont exploit the AI's weaknesses and also that you play with a respect for your opponent and for the game itself.

If you feel that a player is exploiting the game to get an unfair advantage, what do you do?
    First I would contact my opponent and let him know what hes doing, if he keeps doing it I get some proof and let the commish know, so he may handle it appropriately

Are you OK with being placed on a waitlist? You will need to scrimmage against the members of the management team before receiving an invitation to join TBL.
    Yeah its absolutely fine. I would love to scrimmage some of the guys (Especially Scikotic, with his crazy mod powers on TGG) [​IMG]
    TBL will be a moderate to fast advance rate. How many games do you honestly feel you
    are able to complete per week?
    As many that are needed, but if I had to give a guess probably 6-8.
  2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Apr 14, 2010
    Damn, you're young. Application approved.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.