League Application - **Brian Gorcica** (Approved)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Brian Gorcica, Apr 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian Gorcica

Brian Gorcica Walk On

FIRST AND LAST NAME/INITIAL: Brian Gorcica/ BG
    YIM : bgorcica
    TIME ZONE & STATE: Eastern/ NJ
    PSN ID: champg02
    GENERAL AVAILABILITY (Mon-Fri, Weekend): Mon-Thur 7pm-11pm and weekends flexible

How long have you been part of TraditionSports & what is your previous league experience here? Just joined Tradition Sports/ I have no previous time but look forward to...

What is your favorite team? Are you willing to play with another team if your favorite is not available? Yankees/ I will play with the worst team in the league, i just want to play!

Why do you want to join the TBL? Heard this was a good league and i am a sim player myself and look for the same in return..

TBL is a Sim-Style baseball league that prides itself on realistic game-play, but also recognizes that we also are mature adults. What does SIM baseball and mature game-play mean to you? It means having fun win or lose just haver a good time...

If you feel that a player is exploiting the game to get an unfair advantage, what do you do? Let the commish know via a seperate thread and not to the whole league..

Are you OK with being placed on a waitlist? You will need to scrimmage against the members of the management team before receiving an invitation to join TBL. I am fine with being on the waiting list and i will be more than happy to scrimmage..

TBL will be a moderate to fast advance rate. How many games do you honestly feel you are able to complete per week? 5-6 games

* In addition, there will be one remaining question in which you will be asked to answer. Upon completing this application, please PM the management team to have a question posed for you to answer.

Thank you for your application, we hope to see you in the league!

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Welcome to the site Brian. We'd like to get you set up with a few scrimmage games if you don't mind. Let us know when a good time is...

3. Brian Gorcica

Brian Gorcica Walk On

Hello and thank you...
    Tonight after 7pm till 11pm i am free. Would you like to set one up now for tonight?

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Im on the PST so my times are a bit different, but yes I would like to try and get a game in. I won't be home until 8 EST at the earliest. So perhaps after that?

Send me a friend request to Sciko11 on YIM. I'll shoot you a message when I get home and can run one...

5. Brian Gorcica

Brian Gorcica Walk On

If it counts for anything i have played PepperNY, Bradkaz96, Steweey as well as Mereguito in the past and PepperNY right now in LeagueDen....
    After 8pm PST is 11pm eastern i will do my best but that is a little late for me, i will add you via YIM and we can discuss...Thanks

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Where at in NJ?

7. Brian Gorcica

Brian Gorcica Walk On

I grew up in Little Falls and Jefferson TWP but live in Old Bridge NJ now....

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Cool, my girl lives in Verona, NJ.

9. Brian Gorcica

Brian Gorcica Walk On

My old man lives in Caldwell, right around the corner from Verona....

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Yeah, I'm down that way all the time. Pretty nice area.

11. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

8EST. not PST.

12. Brian Gorcica

Brian Gorcica Walk On

I mis-read, ok cool lets set something for around 9pm. I am trying to add you in YIM but yahoo is having server problems and i cant add contacts at the moment. I will keep trying but if i cant add you today let me know if 9ish works? I have cub scouts with my little guy so i wont be home till then....Later

13. Brian Gorcica

Brian Gorcica Walk On

Did you get my YIM request?

14. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

no, actually I didn't get it yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.