League Application - **broth262** (Approved)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by broth262, Mar 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    FIRST AND LAST NAME/INITIAL: Brian R
    YIM : broth262@yahoo.com
    TIME ZONE & STATE: EST Maryland
    PSN ID: broth262
    GENERAL AVAILABILITY (Mon-Fri, Weekend): Over the Summer just about anytime. Prior to May 17; Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun anytime after noon. Tue, Thur, Sat, anytime after 6PM

How long have you been part of TraditionSports & what is your previous league experience here?
    I have been a part for a couple of months. I was in 2 NCAA leagues. I am now currently in one, as I left because I was too busy at the time.

What is your favorite team? Are you willing to play with another team if your favorite is not available?
    Baltimore Orioles. Willing to play with any team other then the Red Sox or Yankees. preferably no AL East team other then the Orioles, but mainly not the aforementioned.

Why do you want to join the TBL?
    I bought a PS3 just for MLB the Show and I want to get as much out of the game as possible, and online leagues are the way to do that.

TBL is a Sim-Style baseball league that prides itself on realistic game-play, but also recognizes that we also are mature adults. What does SIM baseball and mature game-play mean to you?
    Sim means playing the game the way it is in real life. To me the game is much more enjoyable when it feels as real as possible and with a game like the Show, it would be a shame to try and artificially play the game. Noone wants to play with an arrogant prick. Playing the game should be fun, and the maturity of your opponent can greatly affect that, the two go hand in hand.

If you feel that a player is exploiting the game to get an unfair advantage, what do you do?
    Pause the game and let him know of my opinion, and inform the commish of what occured.

Are you OK with being placed on a waitlist? You will need to scrimmage against the members of the management team before receiving an invitation to join TBL.
    Absolutely no problem with that.

TBL will be a moderate to fast advance rate. How many games do you honestly feel you are able to complete per week?
    Obviously it depends on the week, but I could see 3-4 games beng pretty comfortbaly. I could probably do more, but that is what would be comfortable.

2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

thank you for the application, we will be reviewing these and setting up our waiting list over the next several days.

3. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.