League Application: Cimmy24 (Withdrawn)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Apr 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

FIRST AND LAST NAME/INITIAL: AJ Cimahosky
    YIM : Cimmy24
    TIME ZONE & STATE: EST - PA
    PSN ID: Cimmy24
    GENERAL AVAILABILITY (Mon-Fri, Weekend): Pretty much anytime during the week, spotty on weekends

How long have you been part of TraditionSports & what is your previous league experience here? Working on my 3rd year. Mainly NCAA Football, but have also competed in Madden and currently run a Fifa League.

What is your favorite team? Are you willing to play with another team if your favorite is not available? Yankees baby! Yeah, willing to play with anyone.

Why do you want to join the TBL? I <3 Beisbol

TBL is a Sim-Style baseball league that prides itself on realistic game-play, but also recognizes that we also are mature adults. What does SIM baseball and mature game-play mean to you? Playing like they do in real life and not taking advantage of the AI within the game. It's a video game, it has its flaws. Mature game play is straight up sportsmanship and respect for your opponent. Win or lose.

If you feel that a player is exploiting the game to get an unfair advantage, what do you do? Possibly approach them as soon as I see the problem becoming persistent in a private chat, then also notify the commish.

Are you OK with being placed on a waitlist? You will need to scrimmage against the members of the management team before receiving an invitation to join TBL. Gotta do what ya gotta do.

TBL will be a moderate to fast advance rate. How many games do you honestly feel you are able to complete per week? Depends on what my opponents can do. I can be up all night playing games if I need to.

* In addition, there will be one remaining question in which you will be asked to answer. Upon completing this application, please PM the management team to have a question posed for you to answer.

Thank you for your application, we hope to see you in the league!

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

--Updated with YIM--

3. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

hey cimmy, add me on yahoo Pepperklink

I'd like to talk with you tonite after my game with Phillies and get a scrimmage game with you to make sure your connection is up to par for the league.

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Cool, sent the request. I'll be on tonight, exam at 8:15 pm est until about...latest 9 est...may be done at 8:20 knowing how much I don't give a shit.

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Hey AJ, hit me up on YIM as well with a friend request. Sciko11.

Good to have you signed up man.

6. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Sent

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

So????

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

9. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Thank you.