League Application - **DrunkenSoldier** (Denied)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Jun 30, 2009
    YIM :Drunkensoldier88
    TIME ZONE & STATE:Eastern and Ontario
    PSN ID:DrunkenSoldier88
    GENERAL AVAILABILITY (Mon-Fri, Weekend):Mon-Fri after 9pm est SAT SUN all day

How long have you been part of TraditionSports & what is your previous league experience here?Ive been here since the start of PS3 in tradition

What is your favorite team? Are you willing to play with another team if your favorite is not available?Blue Jays, Yes

Why do you want to join the TBL? To play baseball!

TBL is a Sim-Style baseball league that prides itself on realistic game-play, but also recognizes that we also are mature adults. What does SIM baseball and mature game-play mean to you?Sim means realistic, ive been in NCAA dynasties since the begining, ive played with a lot of the owners in this league i know the site rules and the fact that you guys have an application for this league is just wrong. Ive been here since you guys were starting this league

If you feel that a player is exploiting the game to get an unfair advantage, what do you do?Talk to the Commish

Are you OK with being placed on a waitlist? You will need to scrimmage against the members of the management team before receiving an invitation to join TBL. Lets play ball

TBL will be a moderate to fast advance rate. How many games do you honestly feel you are able to complete per week? 5 games

* In addition, there will be one remaining question in which you will be asked to answer. Upon completing this application, please PM the management team to have a question posed for you to answer.

Thank you for your application, we hope to see you in the league!

@scikotic give me my question
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.