League Application -- JCspartan2 (Approved) - Awarded Mariners

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JCspartan2, Apr 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

FIRST AND LAST NAME/INITIAL: Jordan Cantor​
    YIM : Babolat237​
    TIME ZONE & STATE: Eastern, Michigan​
    PSN ID: JCspartan2​
    GENERAL AVAILABILITY (Mon-Fri, Weekend): 5pm EST - 11pm EST, Weekends are pretty open.​

How long have you been part of TraditionSports & what is your previous league experience here? Been on Tradition since 2009 and was part of the Old Fellas Football League before that (which is now The Experience premier football league). Been a member of The Experience since 2009 and am now the commish, was a part of various other leagues but trimmed down to concentrate on The Experience.​

What is your favorite team? Are you willing to play with another team if your favorite is not available? The Tigers are my favorite, far and away. But I am 100% willing to play with another team, I love baseball so I just want to get involved and play.​

Why do you want to join the TBL? Baseball is my favorite sport. I just recently bought the show, so I know I'm late to the game. I just didn't have the funds to justify buying another video game when this one came out. I love playing baseball video games and would love to have the same experience I have with football games here.

TBL is a Sim-Style baseball league that prides itself on realistic game-play, but also recognizes that we also are mature adults. What does SIM baseball and mature game-play mean to you? Playing the game the way it's supposed to be played. I analyze baseball games to their core while watching and would do the same in the game. SIM style game-play is realistic pitch counts, ratios of balls and strikes, small ball, situational hitting, etc...Mature game-play is realizing why we are all here, to be involved in the community and discuss our baseball games in a respectful but enjoyable manner.​

If you feel that a player is exploiting the game to get an unfair advantage, what do you do? Pause the game and inquire about his intentions or explain my beef with his game play. If it continues to be a problem, notify the commish with evidence of the exploitation.​

Are you OK with being placed on a waitlist? You will need to scrimmage against the members of the management team before receiving an invitation to join TBL. Do I have a choice? haha. I'd love to jump right in, but that doesn't appear to be a reasonable expectation. I'm game for a scrimmage, I'm probably not very good though.​

TBL will be a moderate to fast advance rate. How many games do you honestly feel you are able to complete per week? I've never competed in online baseball before so it's hard to say, but I've never had a problem getting games played in football games and I'm a very flexible guy. This is probably the last thing you have to worry about with me.​

* In addition, there will be one remaining question in which you will be asked to answer. Upon completing this application, please PM the management team to have a question posed for you to answer.

Thank you for your application, we hope to see you in the league!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.