League Application - **Jeremy** (Withdrawn)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

FIRST AND LAST NAME/INITIAL: Jeremy P.
    YIM : Judah70554
    TIME ZONE & STATE: CST - Louisiana
    PSN ID: xSAINTACLAUSx
    GENERAL AVAILABILITY (Mon-Fri, Weekend): Varies. I work a 7 & 7 shift so when at work Im available after 6pmcst. When at home, Im usually available anytime.

How long have you been part of TraditionSports & what is your previous league experience here? I have been a TF member since October of 09'. I am currently a Premier Member and part of OMFL & PMFL Madden Leagues.

What is your favorite team? Are you willing to play with another team if your favorite is not available? Astros & Yes.

Why do you want to join the TBL? Baseball is a serious passion of mine, gaming & real-life. I find no better sense of satisfaction than bunting in the winning run in a baseball game. A 90-yd hail mary TD doesnt even complare.

TBL is a Sim-Style baseball league that prides itself on realistic game-play, but also recognizes that we also are mature adults. What does SIM baseball and mature game-play mean to you? "Sim" is maybe the most debated word around these parts. I have come to the realzation that 100% is unattainable as no matter how hard we try we are still dealing with a video game and it has its flaws and unvoidable unsim features. With that being said,IMo "Sim" is not knowingly exploiting flaws in the cpu AI or taking advantage of loopholes or gitches that are present in video games. Play the game with the intention og straight gameplay first and winning a distant 2nd.

If you feel that a player is exploiting the game to get an unfair advantage, what do you do? Pause the game and politely messgae your opponent. If it continues, notify a league administrator. Under no circumstances, do you ever quit a game.

Are you OK with being placed on a waitlist? You will need to scrimmage against the members of the management team before receiving an invitation to join TBL. Yes. I have no issue with being on waiting list.

TBL will be a moderate to fast advance rate. How many games do you honestly feel you are able to complete per week? 3-4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.