League Application - **Merenguito** (Approved) - Awarded Rays

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Merenguito, Mar 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merenguito

Merenguito Walk On

FIRST AND LAST NAME/INITIAL: Rafael Fernandez (Initials are RF)
    YIM : Merenguito80
    TIME ZONE & STATE: Eastern/NJ
    PSN ID: Merenguito80
    GENERAL AVAILABILITY (Mon-Fri, Weekend): I am available weeknights. As far as weekends are concerned, it all depends if I have plans or not.

How long have you been part of TraditionSports & what is your previous league experience here? I just got approved today. All of my previous league experience was years ago. I am trying to get back into it.

What is your favorite team? Are you willing to play with another team if your favorite is not available? I am a Yankees fan, but I will play with any team.

Why do you want to join the TBL? I want to be part of a league because it makes game matter, plus its fun to play a game and not worry about questionable play.

TBL is a Sim-Style baseball league that prides itself on realistic game-play, but also recognizes that we also are mature adults. What does SIM baseball and mature game-play mean to you? Bottom-line: If it doesn't happen in real life, it should not happen in the video game, even if you can technically do it. Pretty simple concept, yet so many people cannot grasp it.

If you feel that a player is exploiting the game to get an unfair advantage, what do you do? I would respectfully confront him about it. If it escalates to something that cannot be resolved, I would then let one of the commissioners know about the situation.

Are you OK with being placed on a waitlist? You will need to scrimmage against the members of the management team before receiving an invitation to join TBL. I have no problem with that whatsoever.

TBL will be a moderate to fast advance rate. How many games do you honestly feel you are able to complete per week? I can play 5-10 games per week with no problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.