League Application - **OhDaesu19** (Approved)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by OhDaesu19, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhDaesu19

OhDaesu19 Walk On

Jan 28, 2011
    YIM : OhDaesu19
    TIME ZONE & STATE: Eastern & NJ
    PSN ID: OhDaesu19
    GENERAL AVAILABILITY (Mon-Fri, Weekend): Weeknights after 9pm eastern, could be earlier if need be. Weekends anytime with some advance notice.

How long have you been part of TraditionSports & what is your previous league experience here? I am brand new here. I am a member of the inaugural TFL Serie A PS3 Fifa league.

What is your favorite team? Are you willing to play with another team if your favorite is not available? NY Mets. Yes.

Why do you want to join the TBL? I love the Show and enjoy playing against humans as opposed to playing against the cpu. Looking for a dedicated group of guys that'll play the Show the way it's supposed to be played.

TBL is a Sim-Style baseball league that prides itself on realistic game-play, but also recognizes that we also are mature adults. What does SIM baseball and mature game-play mean to you? Play the video game as close to the how the real game is played as possible. No taking advantage of glitches.

If you feel that a player is exploiting the game to get an unfair advantage, what do you do? I would address it with that player and hopefully resolve it at that level. If not, raise it to management so that it/ll be dealt with accordingly.

Are you OK with being placed on a waitlist? You will need to scrimmage against the members of the management team before receiving an invitation to join TBL. Yes.

TBL will be a moderate to fast advance rate. How many games do you honestly feel you are able to complete per week? 3-5

* In addition, there will be one remaining question in which you will be asked to answer. Upon completing this application, please PM the management team to have a question posed for you to answer.

Thank you for your application, we hope to see you in the league!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.