LEAGUE APPLICATION "RadarRider" (Approved) - Awarded White Sox

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RadarRider, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Mar 23, 2011
    YIM : kamooneyjr
    TIME ZONE & STATE: Cntrl Time IL
    PSN ID: RadarRider
    GENERAL AVAILABILITY (Mon-Fri, Weekend): M-F after 7 / Weekend anytime

How long have you been part of TraditionSports & what is your previous league experience here? I have just joined TraditionSports. I am apart of LeagueArena where I play in a Madden 3v3 League. I also participated in an NCAA 12 OD

What is your favorite team? Are you willing to play with another team if your favorite is not available? My favorite team is the NY Mets and yes I am willing to play with another team

Why do you want to join the TBL? I want to join TBL because I want to be in an MLB Online League and this is a trusted site that is well organized. This site is also populated with many sim-based players who are into the game for competitive purpose and play fairly.

TBL is a Sim-Style baseball league that prides itself on realistic game-play, but also recognizes that we also are mature adults. What does SIM baseball and mature game-play mean to you? SIM baseball to me means: Knowing the situations in the game, when to steal, being patient at the plate, not have Jose Reyes at catcher and Ike Davis at SS. It's playing the game the way it should be played. Not taking advantage of a design or AI flaw and instead focusing on playing your opponent. Mature game-play is not sending useless/harassing messages to another player. Sending a "GG" message to another player despite the score and when you are up big not trying to bring on the slaughter house. Check the forum, check your pm's and check your schedule.

If you feel that a player is exploiting the game to get an unfair advantage, what do you do? If it is a league game then it is something I'd bring up to the commissioner(s) or whatever the title maybe of your administrator(s). We have to keep in mind that it is just a video game, its nothing to lose your cool over.

Are you OK with being placed on a waitlist? You will need to scrimmage against the members of the management team before receiving an invitation to join TBL. Works for me! If anything it shows that the league dedicated to getting the right players, which is always a positive.

TBL will be a moderate to fast advance rate. How many games do you honestly feel you are able to complete per week? I instead of trying to focus on a maximum I will say that on a bad week...I'll be able to play a minimum of 4, especially if I can use my weekends to play. Sometimes things that are out of our control come up, which can be delt with when they do apear.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.