League Application - **Riptides** (Approved) - Awarded Orioles

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Riptides, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

FIRST AND LAST NAME/INITIAL: Jeff Lewis
    YIM : margigio02@yahoo.com
    TIME ZONE & STATE: Eastern (SC)
    PSN ID:Riptides~
    GENERAL AVAILABILITY (Mon-Fri, Weekend): Every night at 10pm eastern

How long have you been part of TraditionSports & what is your previous league experience here? 2 years, I'm in premier NCAA Football league. Been in the same league since I joined the site.

What is your favorite team? Are you willing to play with another team if your favorite is not available? Braves, yes I'm willing to play with another team.

Why do you want to join the TBL? Would like to join an established and lasting SHOW league.

TBL is a Sim-Style baseball league that prides itself on realistic game-play, but also recognizes that we also are mature adults. What does SIM baseball and mature game-play mean to you? Sim is keeping gameplay as realistic as possible. Don't take advantage of game AI flaws. Win or lose have fun is mature gaming.

If you feel that a player is exploiting the game to get an unfair advantage, what do you do? Bring it to his attention. If that doesn't resolve the issue, the I would document it and turn it over to commish.

Are you OK with being placed on a waitlist? You will need to scrimmage against the members of the management team before receiving an invitation to join TBL. Yes, I'm fine joining waiting list. Agree to scrimmage.

TBL will be a moderate to fast advance rate. How many games do you honestly feel you are able to complete per week? 5-7

* In addition, there will be one remaining question in which you will be asked to answer. Upon completing this application, please PM the management team to have a question posed for you to answer.

Thank you for your application, we hope to see you in the league!

2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

@Riptides

Did you get a scrimmage in with any commish?

Were you still interested?

Are you on YIM?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.