League Application - TannerMcC (Withdrawn)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by TannerMcC, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TannerMcC

TannerMcC Walk On

Mar 24, 2011
    FIRST AND LAST NAME/INITIAL: Jonathan T McCullough
    YIM : century_nhl
    TIME ZONE & STATE: Central, Manitoba
    PSN ID: TannerMcC
    GENERAL AVAILABILITY (Mon-Fri, Weekend): Self employed/hockey player. So my nights i'll have games every so often (but only take up some of the night) my days depend but in general i'm easy to get ahold of to know my schedule for that week.

How long have you been part of TraditionSports & what is your previous league experience here? A day, just talked to sciko11 on YIM thats about it.

What is your favorite team? Are you willing to play with another team if your favorite is not available? Don't have a favorite team, willing to play with anyone.

Why do you want to join the TBL? Looking for a new place to play thats active and fun.

TBL is a Sim-Style baseball league that prides itself on realistic game-play, but also recognizes that we also are mature adults. What does SIM baseball and mature game-play mean to you? Not abusing something in the game (repeatedly throw dirt pitches which are impossible to tell if its low in zone or dirt) and as far as mature gameplay i'd say that just not over reacting to something or purposely losing.

If you feel that a player is exploiting the game to get an unfair advantage, what do you do? Is this exploit specifically known by the league as taboo? If so i point it out to the person in game and if they stop i'd still inform the powers that be that they did ti but stopped when they were informed. If they didnt stop i'd inform that they kept doing it even after I pointed out it was an known exploit forbidden byt he elague. If it wasn't a known glitch i'd bring it up to a commish as a future consideration for a rule change.

Are you OK with being placed on a waitlist? You will need to scrimmage against the members of the management team before receiving an invitation to join TBL. Sure, I'm in no hurry. I can wait to join if need be.

TBL will be a moderate to fast advance rate. How many games do you honestly feel you are able to complete per week? I can at very least play 2 games a day.

I await further questioning!
  2. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Apr 14, 2010
    I'd personally avoid the direct confrontational approach. It's ok to point something out in a nice way, but to constantly remind your opponent is very much against what we are looking for. That's why we are here. Commissioners should deal with all league issues, not the players. You're job is to play and have fun, not confront....regardless of the severity of infraction. If they don't want to listen after you suggested to them their gameplay problems, they are not suited for this league.

I have not heard from you since lat Friday, so I will await a reply if you wish to. Until then, this application is pending.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.