League Application - **The Parrothead** (Approved) - Awarded Blue Jays

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Parrothead, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Jun 23, 2009
    YIM : Not sure what this is
    TIME ZONE & STATE: Eastern - North Carolina
    PSN ID: TheParrothead
    GENERAL AVAILABILITY (Mon-Fri, Weekend): Pretty much every night starting around 10 or 10:30 EST

How long have you been part of TraditionSports & what is your previous league experience here? Been here a couple of years and have only been involved in the TF4 Premier NCAA league.

What is your favorite team? Are you willing to play with another team if your favorite is not available? Cincinnati Reds. I'd play with another team. Might have to throw any games where I play the Reds, though. lol

Why do you want to join the TBL? Want to be part of a legit The Show league.

TBL is a Sim-Style baseball league that prides itself on realistic game-play, but also recognizes that we also are mature adults. What does SIM baseball and mature game-play mean to you? Really just means mixing things up and not taking advantage of AI to me.

If you feel that a player is exploiting the game to get an unfair advantage, what do you do? Send them a quick message telling them my thoughts and then potentially go to the Commish depending on what it is they're doing.

Are you OK with being placed on a waitlist? You will need to scrimmage against the members of the management team before receiving an invitation to join TBL. Fine by me. I'm not the greatest at the game, so the management folks will probably crush me.

TBL will be a moderate to fast advance rate. How many games do you honestly feel you are able to complete per week? As long as I'm in town, I'd say 6-7 per week

* In addition, there will be one remaining question in which you will be asked to answer. Upon completing this application, please PM the management team to have a question posed for you to answer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.