League Application Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Nautica, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

League Application Thread

This league has a VERY high expectation when it comes to activity. All those that apply must be able to bring substance to league discussions on a daily basis, while posting content(i.e. something to create discussion) on a weekly basis. We believe that it is everyone's responsibility to run the league, not just the commissioners. We are looking for guys that are not currently in a Premiere league, but if will make an exception if the league is in favor of an individual. If you feel that you would be a good fit, please post here with a following these guidelines:

1. Gamer-tag
    2. Availability
    3. Link to New Member App
    4. What you would be able to bring to the table, and some examples of your body of work.
    5. Why you think you would be the best fit for the league.
    After filling out your app, your application will be reviewed my league management and voted on by league members. I know it seems a bit lengthy, but is necessary to ensure we allow the most deserving into the league.

Thank You.

2. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

1. Bl0ndeRedhead
    2. Every day except Friday, mostly during the day and late nights
    3. Here
    4. I like content pieces and would love to be a part of that in this league. I help out with some cool content pieces in East Coast Brawl, check that shit out. Basically I'm down to do anything that helps add to the league overall.
    5. Well I'm a college kid with plenty of free time that loves good leagues and contributing to then. I'm easy going and participate frequently in the leagues I'm in

3. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

1. Gamer-tag: CTVOLFAN
    2. Availability: Week
    3. Link to New Member App
    4. What you would be able to bring to the table, and some examples of your body of work.
    5. Why you think you would be the best fit for the league.

4. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

1. Gamer-tag: CTVOLFAN
    2. Availability: Weeknights after 5 and most weekends
    3. Link to New Member App:http://http://traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27004&highlight=ctvolfan
    4. What you would be able to bring to the table, and some examples of your body of work.: I would bring a reliable and competitive player than can except losing just as much as winning. I have never missed deadlines in any other dynasties that I am in and will not miss any in this one. I have done weekly power rankings before and could do that here. Rather do that every two or three weeks as every week seems to difficult.
    5. Why you think you would be the best fit for the league.: I always am on the boards, so my activity would be very high. I have no problem with meeting deadlines and making contact with other users for setting up games. Overall, I think I would be a perfect fit for this league.

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

FYI his league is more geared towards non-premiere members.

Exceptions could be made of course.

6. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Lol so me paying the site limits my options on leagues I can join? makes sense

I'm just busting balls, it looks like your league is filled up anyways

7. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I should clarify (though I know your kidding) geared towards people that aren't in premiere leagues.