League Bios

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by papaloke, Sep 27, 2011.

1. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

I thought it would be cool for each of us to post some info about ourselves. Play along if you want, if not then that's ok too.

My real name is Jason. I live in Oxford, MS. Oxford is a college town and home to Ole Miss. I graduated from school there and work for a hospital system in laboratory information systems. I have season tickets to Ole Miss games so on Saturdays I'm usually tailgating and getting as drunk as possible to numb the pain of my shitty football team, coach and AD. :) Drink of choice: Beam and Diet Coke

History on gamertag:
    Back in college I used to listen to a really cool band called Pimpadelic. Ya'll should check them out. Kind of a cross between 311, sublime and 2 live crew. Anyway one of their interludes was a segment with these two hookers talking about their pimp "Papa Lo ke" Papaloke was into the devil and all this crazy shit...Anyway I thought that was cool at the time and I created an email and gt of it. Ha! I really haven't cared enough to change it.

Oh and another cool thing about me is that I don't have a facebook page.

I've been married for 10 yrs and have a little girl that's turning 4 on friday. I'm going to try to post a picture of us getting some xbox in. I think we were playing NCAA 08 here. Hokie you better get on it. She's turning four and still a button masher. (sigh) DSC00531.JPG

2. papaloke

3. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

My real name is Frank. Currently I live in Athens, Ohio attending Ohio University in the Scripps School of Journalism. I like the Bobcats, but I've been a Buckeye my entire life and always will be. Love watching them, even when it's painful (i.e. against Miami). Loved playing football in HS (all league offensive tackle my senior year) and loved football for as long as I can remember. This is my first online dynasty ever (well actually was LoC, but this is the first year) (probably explains my atrocious record in user games). Drink of choice: Two local favorites, blackouts and lucky's lemonade, and rum and coke, jameson and coke. And irish car bombs are great. (Hooray college!)

Gamertag: I don't know. I think it was, maybe The Bloody Baron from the Harry Potter series that got me on the Baron thing as lame as that sounds. I'm a huge nerd if you guys couldn't tell. Weren't for football, I'd have been even more of a social outcast than I was. And the 51 came from my HS jersey number.

4. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

I'm Chuck D . . . The one who put the satin on your panties . . . maybe not. I'm a 33 year-old University of Florida product. Marriage is not for me, but I wish you guys the best with it. I still may decide to knock somebody up one day though. I live in North-Central Florida and work in radio. I enjoy long walks on the beach and a good F*&# so if you're interested give me a ring.

5. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

As you can figure, Matthew is my real name. I currently live in Columbus, OH and am married with 4 dogs, a cat, and probably kids to soon follow. I work for as a financial analyst for an internet marketing company and also still caddie from time to time at Scioto CC to make some extra cash and so I can play the course.
    My GT came my freshman AOL IM screenname when I was starting out as an OSU golfer. I still play a little golf and other than that and work enjoy hanging out with the wife and friends...honestly my life isn't all that exciting.

6. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

Well I'm probably the youngest of everyone here, I'm Chris, otherwise known as Annil8tion. I am 17 and a junior in highschool still, currently going through my own highschool football season starting at LB, RG and long snapper. I live in Michigan and am a Michigan Fan all the way so Baron can go suck it (lol jokes), but I love all kinds of sports and just anything competitive. This is my first online dynasty but I've been playing NCAA for years and know quite alot about football so I'm looking forward to this getting really intense.

gamertag: well first online games i played were shooters online and i mostly just wanted to come up with something cool. Tried a few things but came up with Annil8tion, it was really original cause of the spelling and it just stuck and I've been Anni ever since.

7. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Well my name is Matthew Walker. I am currently 23 years old and recently just became engaged. I was born and raised in Pascagoula, Mississippi. I lived in New Orleans for about a year also. I now live in Fairhope, Alabama which is where I have lived since I was a Freshman in High School. I love this city and don't know if I will ever leave it. I'm currently a General Manager at a local business in Fairhope. I love my job even though it's very stressful at times and the paperwork is a B****! I'm a die hard Alabama fan! ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! I also love the New Orleans Saints! I'm also a big hockey fan and love watching the Tampa Bay Lightning. The Atlanta Braves, and New Orleans Hornets are included in my favorite teams as well.

As far as my GT. The IXI represents the MS flag because that's where I'm from. The word DECAY is just there because it sounded cool to me 4 years ago and that's what I'm known as on the web so I just stuck with it.

8. Baron

I didn't want to do this earlier in the season, but I have to do it before we get into the second season. But... but annil8tion is a cheeser. I know, I know. We've already suffered through Hokie's perfidious cheesing and this? Now? I know it's almost too much to bear. But I think the smart thing is to boot him and begin anew!

(Also congrats on your engagement Decay)

9. papaloke

I knew it!! Cat's out of the bag!!

10. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

That's okay. He's doesn't have his cheesewagon Rainey this season. Lol. ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  11. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

haha all I have to say it haters gonna hate :p

12. papaloke

Don't let that hate get you down son!!

5b296_memes-haters-gonna-hate.jpg

13. Coacher

Coacher Walk On

What's up guys, Im Ryan Coacher I am 27 years old and am currently a sergeant in the Marines stationed in Camp Lejeune, NC. I am happily married to the best wife ever (she takes notes on my user games so I can use them for recaps I write...just saying, nice right?) We also have a one year old daughter and a crazy weimaraner (a German silver lab pretty much) I just recently got back from my 3rd deployment (1 Iraq, 2 Afgan) and now I have a break from all that crap for about 3 years or so. I'm getting ready now to go down to Parris Island, SC and scream at civilians for a living. So that should make for a good time. I grew up all over because my parents were also in the military but I consider my self from Florida, northwest to be precise around Destin. I am a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan and a FSU fan. I also follow the Washington Nats. Random collection of teams I know but like I said I moved around a bunch, or as I like to say Im a man of the nation one region just isn't enough for me (haha). This is my first year on Tradition and I love it so far and I'm hoping to get to know all of you more and more.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Baron

Ugh Michigan Fans, Steelers fans, what the hell is next?!?

• Like Like x 1
  15. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

lol we could get a pats fan

16. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Well, well, well....very very nice idea. I truly like the group we have here and this is a pretty good illustration of why.

My name is James, 27 years old and I teach and coach for a living. A history and science guy in the classroom and a football (O-Line/D-Line), track, and golf guy in coaching. Although, I am taking a hiatus from football as I gave it up and after that track was taken from me thanks to some politics, thats all I'll type about that, I will be coaching golf as a lay coach at another local HS this year though. Been around the game for the last 21 years of my life as a player and coach, the first one away has been strange an nice at the same time.

I'm married to my HS sweetheart ans she is alot of the reason (outside of politics) that I stepped away form coaching football. Most cannot even grasp the hours a HS Football coach puts in and it was not fair to her with her being in med school and about to enter residency (OB/GYN) so it was time to put the game aside as I love her much more and it truly is hard being a coaches wife...that was not fair on her.

I'm a "Vet" here on tradition and longtime Premier member like Hokie, I migrated here from the now dead Maddenmania thanks to some of the other oldtimers giving me the heads up.

If there's anything you'd like to know, don't hesitate to ask.

17. Jman

Oh, and BOOMER FUCKING SOONER. :p

• Like Like x 1
  18. Baron

My condolences to your wife Jman, my sister is a nurse and it's insane what they have to do.

Also my condolences because she's married to you. :p

19. Jman

I was told by the "boss" to make it clear she's about to be a doctor, nothing against nurses, but if you want to piss a med student off, call em a nurse (our aunt last x-mas...it got ugly LOL).

As for you, SUCK IT BARON! Don't hate me because I lucked into marrying an early retirement plan! LOL

20. Baron

Ahahahaha that's great. Tell the boss my apologies. (Though my sister would probably say that she'll just be a free loader making the nurses do all the work :p )

LOL That's precisely why I hate you.

21. Jman

Yep, that's one argument I've learned to stay the hell out of. Its usually just the doc's with a God complex that are that way though lol

22. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Hello Gentlemen (and I use that term loosely). My real name is Derek, I am 33 and I manage the restaurant, bar, pool bar and room service at a resort in Scottsdale, Arizona. Recently I have been traveling a little bit for work (the reason I have missed some games) helping out other restaurants in our company across the country. I grew up just south of Syracuse, New York so I am a big Orange fan and went to the University of Colorado in Boulder so I am an even bigger Buff fan. I am really happy that they moved to the PAC-12 because now they play a game in AZ every year and LA is an easy drive for a road game. I also lived in Chicago for 5 years and if it wasn't for the crap weather I would probably still be there. This is the first year that I found Tradition Sports and I am happy that I have the opportunity to play an online dynasty that doesn't fold after year 1 and get a little more involved in it. My crazy schedule prevents me from participating in football in any other way (usually from watching it too) so this is how I stay connected.

I have been married for 5 years now and Coacher, we got married on the beach in Santa Rosa Beach near Destin if you are familiar?

Oh, and my gamertag comes from my nickname D-wreck which was earned by winning many games for shots at mini-hoops at a bar in Chicago.

23. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Hey Wreck...what resort do you work at? I lived in Scottsdale for about 2 yrs and played a ton of golf out there.

24. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

It's not one of the Fairfield Resorts out there by chance is it? I used to work at Fairfield's cooperate office in Orlando for a couple years.

25. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

I work at the FireSky Resort on Scottsdale Rd. and Chapparal. It used to be the Sunburst and Caleo for a short time until my company (Kimpton) took over a little over 5 years ago. It is completely remodeled now. When did you live there?