League Chatbox

Discussion in 'The Longest Yard' started by Kidofcrash23, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Hello everyone,

I wanted to gauge interest within the league regarding creating a group chat for enhanced communication within the league. This is in no way trying to replace the communication that goes on within the forum, the forum remains the primary platform for continued scheduling, recaps, content, random gifs, and other miscellaneous things that goes on. Talking with another owner, we thought a group chat would be a good platform to discuss anything regarding games and just remain in touch about current events outside the forums. It would be cool if TSo had a dedicated league chatbox, but TSO does not right now, skype seems to be a good option since it is available on PCs and phones. Dont worry, we dont plan to spam each other, i believe you can block and go invisible if you'd like.

Also, in our last offseason, we tried to scramble and get a group chat available i believe through a platform called mumble(correct name?), but that didn't pan out so well. At least, we can set this up to have a chat ready to go when the next upcoming offseason comes for trade discussions and communication during the draft.

Assuming this is ok with Randiesel75, i would like to set something up to try out. Again, this is not to take away from the forums at all, owners should be checking in on a daily basis and continue to use the site for primary scheduling, recaps, content and random gifs.

If you would like to join, please PM your skype username or add me on skype dkpham@outlook.com

Craig Brown
    Anthrax78
    dakota7
    JSimms

Hokie Effect
    Blaza
    CWT 3000

HotRod
    Matrix Monkey
    zhoov45

BRUCE80
    Boom29
    Corey C.

Bobibblesackin
    bjbdahitman
    Troy J.

brizz98

SFRANGER6969
    yogibear
    whoozy11
    Randiesel75

Danny
    nicknick68
    Kidofcrash23
    T.B.A.R.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

y u no reply??

I have a few owners, want to add a few more to test out a group chat. I promise, i will not send you dirty messages at 3am.

add me! or pm your username

gogoggoagoaooagoagoogoggogogogoog!

3. Craig Brown

Craig Brown Walk On

I just added simmons to the chat

4. Kidofcrash23

Kidofcrash23 Walk On

Group Chat on Skype has been created, come in and join! don't be shy, we are all friends