League Check-In and @Content Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Cimmy24, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

2. Jase84

Jase84 Walk On

I'm still here and ready to go Cimmy. I've been thinking all day on what content to do myself and as of this posting still not 100% sure.

3. IJGator

IJGator Walk On

I'm in.

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Also, what are some rosters you found to be good? As well as sliders?

5. Jase84

Jase84 Walk On

I'm personally waiting on Buckeye02 and Gatorbait's roster for my offline stuff. They are the best I've found. As far as sliders I really took a liking to the Heisman set you asked us to test out. Of course cpu pass rush needs to be tweaked down as it has been improved this year.

6. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

still here. on vaca. wont be back on til wednesday so ill be looking for invite then. buckeyes rosters would be good to wait on if its only gonna take them a few more days.

7. Christian Lentz

Christian Lentz Walk On

Ready! I guess the best rosters are the buckeye/gator rosters. Everyone is going bonkers about them.

I am going to really be concentrating on recruiting stories and following big commitments.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gibby289

Gibby289 Walk On

Im IN! :)

9. Alex

Alex Walk On

I am in and ready to roll!

10. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

i'm in, haven't gotten to the game too much, so no help on the sliders or rosters, sounds like everyone likes gators. i will have the chance from now till i pass out to try sliders and such but will let u know.

as far as helping out the league, i'd be down with anything. This is my only league so i'll be 100% dedicated to this will probably be going through stats a lot so anything like that i can do, standings or head to head battles, i'll look at all that closely, could even do some awards for the league players, instead of having cpu players as well could just be end of season and/or weekly awards.

11. gsuwinsudont

gsuwinsudont Walk On

I'm in. I'm willing to help out with whatever is needed and the rosters from gatorbait seem to be the popular choice. I honestly havent had much time to play online yet due to work so if anyone wants to get a game in tonight sometime let me know!

12. Jase84

Jase84 Walk On

I think I want to do something with focus on that weeks big user game with an "interview" with the coach of the team, or coaches if it is a user vs user game.

13. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

What kind of content contributions do we need.

14. K-FaceKilla

K-FaceKilla Walk On

im in! im thinking of doing a segment on games of the week, prob pick 2 -3 games a week (user vs user / user vs cpu / cpu vs cpu) and do a quick right up. or a section of the players of the week and the players of the weak. showcasing guys who had great Saturdays and those who didnt.

im currently with out internet at my new place (on work cpu). doesnt look like i will be able to get that up and running til next week then im headed to dallas to watch the Rangers play in the middle of next week. so i will make an effort to atleast check the boards once a day. sry guys just been really busy as of late.

15. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Looks like the majority wants to wait for these Gator rosters, which I am ok with. As far as content, just stuff to keep the league interesting. Check out some of the other leagues such as Bowling for Roses and Saturday Heroes for some ideas.

Also, hope you guys like our official name

16. Christian Lentz

Christian Lentz Walk On

Looks like they think tonight could be the release. We'll see

17. Jase84

Jase84 Walk On

I did a double take when I scrolled down to the forums and the name "The Woodshed" was there. I was about to PM you and ask if our group had been deleted or something, but by looking at the last post made here I knew we had undergone a name change. As far as my opinion on it, it's cool and I like it. Hopefully the rosters will be available tonight or by the weekend so we can get this thing in motion.

18. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

rosters are finally released.

19. voltool16

voltool16 Walk On

when we getting started? rosters are out. ill be gone tonight...bout to go enjoy some of maynards wine and a great perfect circle show!!! i wont be able to join dynasty till tomorrow evening. so just send invite and ill be ready to advance tomorrow.

20. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Want to be up by the weekend. Looks like a few won't be able to participate right away.

21. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Look for invites tonight.

22. Christian Lentz

Christian Lentz Walk On

Cimmy I forgot my friend request to ya. On it tonight, my bad

23. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

i'll take care breaking down the top 25 each week giving interesting big news about big games also, cimmy is that alright or does someone have that covered.

24. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

That's good.