League Constitution

Discussion in 'Rare Air: NBA 2K12 Online Association' started by Shaun Mason, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Rare Air: Constitution

These rules are our initial set, they will be continuously improved.

The League:
    • Will start on All-Star difficulty.
    At the end of each season the difficulty will be reevaulated. There are no sliders (that I can find), and I would rather start difficult and get easier rather than the other way around.
    • Will use 10 minute quarter length.
    Like difficulty, this will be reevaulated yearly.
    • Will have a limit of 14 members.
    Like settings, this will be reevaluated at the end of each season.
    • Will run on the "Normal" advance pace.
    NBA 2K12 doesn't have manual "week" advances, it is on a running clock. We can't control simulations, as far as I know anyway. As such, people who avoid games where they have the advantage will be monitored closely.

League Management:
    • Will have veto power over trades.
    It is my understanding their is built in review logic for player v. player trades. This will be allowed. If you think a trade is unfair, you can contest it and it will be sent to arbitration. I hope to have 3 people who approve trades, but until those people are developed, it will just be me.
    • Expects owners to be active.
    Activity starts on the board and ends in the game, not the other way around. I'm not requiring content though...a fun league will generate it's own content. In game, please play your games. If you excessively take simulations without some form of explanation to me, you will be removed. It is understood real life takes precedence over video games, but please be curteous to your league mates.

League Members:
    • Will use the TSO forums to schedule user v. user games.
    No exceptions. I don't mean text message, Xbox live, smoke signals, etc.
    • Will always demonstrate respect and good sportsmanship.
    I shouldn't have to explain this. Trash talking is fine, but do it in good humor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.