1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

League Content

Discussion in 'Quality Simulation Football' started by LtJustice, Sep 8, 2013.

1. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

I have been pretty busy lately with trying to get things rolling, and any free time I have had has been dedicated towards that. Today I finally got some time to really pore over all of the league content that has been created, and I must say, I am very impressed by the quality of the content that is being produced!

The 2013 team Previews in particular look great, and only a handful of teams (myself included) have yet to respond. If you have not yet, please do so by tomorrow night's deadline, as we are all looking forward to it!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you guys and tell you how much I appreciate the great job you are doing and the excitement you are showing for The Q!

Keep up the great work!

Thanks,

~Jim

• Like Like x 9
  2. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

will have mine up by tomorrow

• Like Like x 1
  3. Miki1369

Miki1369 Walk On

Mines will be up by tomorrow too, specially after the big trade.

• Like Like x 1
  4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Will do mine also tomorrow I had it all done ready to post and my laptop went dead and the charger is in my office get it tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1